The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prabh Rai Talk

ballsdeepfreeze

Rai got better as the tourney went on. Dunno where he'll end up though. It'd be nice if he made the Moose, but that might be asking a bit much. Depends on how deep the Moose are at forward.

What impressed me most about Rai was his defensive ability. He's certainly willing to come back and play in his own end. He even did a lot of penalty killing all week.

His best game was definitely his last game against Calgary. He was on the wing with Schroeder at center and they played well together. I'd throw Sweatt on the other wing and try that line out in a preseason game.

Hmmm, don't overestimate this kid. He's *nowhere* near Raymond or Shirokov in terms of speed or skill. Like I said, he'll be lucky to make the Moose, depending on their depth. More than likely we'll see him in Victoria on the SalmonKings.

IMO too that, like ive stated in other threads..Bliznak is a real dark horse (im rooting for) to make it as the 4th line centre. This guy is such a hard worker, i've been a big fan of his since his Giant days, I think this guy, what he brings to the table can really win Vigneault's trust. Its slim, but here's hoping

• 1 month later...

Archived