The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prabh Rai Talk

ballsdeepfreeze

A goal and 2 assists for Rai tonight in a 5-2 T-Birds win. He now has 28 Points in 25 GP. But sadly he still won't get any respect on these boards...

And by the way Rey, he is a leader on his team, in fact he's the only reason that team hasn't lost every game this season. So what if he's an overager, and on a crappy team? It's alot harder to be a good player on a crappy team than it is to be a good player on a good team.

I'm not saying this guys gonna light the world on fire, but show some respect where respect is due.

Nobody can deny this guys skill anymore. He's putting putting up over a point a game on a crappy thunderbirds team. He now has 30 points in 26 GP, which is more than kyle beach, who was drafte in the same year 11th overall. Just because Rai is a fifth round pick doesn't mean he's never gonna make it. If he can round out the defensive side of his game, he could be a decent NHLer down the road. I also think some people underestimate the power of being drafted by your hometown team.

Nobody can deny this guys skill anymore. He's putting putting up over a point a game on a crappy thunderbirds team. He now has 30 points in 26 GP, which is more than kyle beach, who was drafte in the same year 11th overall. Just because Rai is a fourth round pick doesn't mean he's never gonna make it. If he can round out the defensive side of his game, he could be a decent NHLer down the road. I also think some people underestimate the power of being drafted by your hometown team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived