The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

To be fair they pretty much said the same thing in that 14 minute season preview. Now we just know what the event was they were talking about, If the show previewed it it can't be a spoiler; can it?

i sure as hell didn't, and wouldn't, watch a 14 minute trailer for anything i was excited to see unfold

i don't even watch long movie trailers, if it can be avoided. leading up to GoT i didn't even watch the mini teasers. give it to me raw, baby

• Upvote 2

i sure as hell didn't, and wouldn't, watch a 14 minute trailer for anything i was excited to see unfold

i don't even watch long movie trailers, if it can be avoided. leading up to GoT i didn't even watch the mini teasers. give it to me raw, baby

I'm not sure which one made the hairs on the back of my neck raise more. The give it to me raw part or that it was followed by "baby".

• Upvote 1

Where's the other younger Stark brother in all of this? I thought he was with Brann and his bunch.

At the end of the last season, he left with that woman in their group, Osha. Took him somewhere to be safe, under Bran's orders.

That should be the assumption, I believe. When you explained the whole gem stone thing yesterday, his actions at the end made a lot more sense. Looks like he's trying to save her.

I assume the answers shall soon come. As I have watched it a few times now and can't place any other significant hints. I do hope it works out for Sansa though she needs some good luck in this show xD

At the end of the last season, he left with that woman in their group, Osha. Took him somewhere to be safe, under Bran's orders.

Shaggy Dog is also with them (love that name). I believe they are going back to find Jon Umber the guy who had some of his fingers eaten off by Greywind. Though I forget where exactly he is. I am also unsure if Osha is just dropping Rickon off or staying around to watch him.

Anyone else also notice that Dany's bodyguards or whatever you wish to call them are the only ones in the show who are actually capable of protecting the individual they are serving?

Shaggy Dog is also with them (love that name). I believe they are going back to find Jon Umber the guy who had some of his fingers eaten off by Greywind. Though I forget where exactly he is. I am also unsure if Osha is just dropping Rickon off or staying around to watch him.

Correct. Bran sent them to Last Hearth which is the seat of House Umber. It is the most northerly of the former Stark bannermen's houses, just south of The Gift.

Daario slipped in just fine

He did and had he been hostile could have killed her. Though I was mainly referring to specific attempts on ones life. Dany has been saved by her surrounding group multiple times on a few very legitimate attempts at her life. Where as most others are not so lucky.

111759-king-what-king-meme-Tyrion-gam-an

It was wonderful.

You best be talking about Cersei's cleavage.

111793-Joffrey-dies-gif-purple-weddin-9u

• Upvote 1

Disappointing that you found humour in that scene instead of the profound social commentary it presented. Having a family member who is a little person, I know all too well how Tyrion was feeling at that moment, and I applaud the producers and directors for it. If you were laughing at the scene instead of sympathizing for Tyrion, then wow, I don't know what to say about the kind of person you are.

I'm with you brother. Not only was the little person effect disrespectful but also the way he embarrassed the Starks. I know it's just a story but there was nothing funny about that.

Just watched the episode now. Wow. F-ing wow. Just wow. The wedding itself was a major bore, then the dwarfs, funniest GoT scene I've ever seen, then the wine. Wow. Wow.

Just to echo what others have said, the intention of the director in that scene was not to make anyone laugh. Why you found it funny is unclear to me.