The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

I'm pretty excited for the finale. I think this last season has been pretty good, and that last episode was a nice set up.

It's going to feel weird not having more of the story to follow going forward.

• Cheers 1

On 5/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, xereau said:

Interesting that Scott Ian was the only one who didn't take a solo...Never seen Anthrax....does he never play solos with them either?

Also, never knew Brad Paisley was such a shredder. And Dan Weiss? Mind = Blown.

The conclusion seems pretty obvious now. Bran on the throne does keep in line with The War of The Roses. I still hope GRRM changes a fair bit of stuff but Jon offing Dany was my fave part of the episode. 

Disgusting. John would rather murder the hottest women on earth, who he loves, than love her, rule with her, and save the world. Right. You know nothing John Snow.

Edited by Miler
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miler said:

Disgusting. John would rather murder the hottest women on earth, who he loves, than love her. rule with her, and save the world. Right. You know nothing John Snow.

Ya...that's not how it was going to play out....

Did you really expect that ending? 

4 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Ya...that's not how it was going to play out....

Did you really expect that ending? 

I did not know who would kill her, but I knew it was going to happen. She did not seem particularly wacko when he offed her. The way it played out he literally would rather kill her than screw her and save the world.

Edited by Miler

1 minute ago, Miler said:

I did not know who would kill her. She did not seem particularly wacko when he offed her. The way it played out he literally would rather kill her than screw her and save the world.

They weren't going to save the world bud. She was going to continue slaughtering people...including his family. Well his family other than said whacko Aunt. 

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

They weren't going to save the world bud. She was going to continue slaughtering people...including his family. Well his family other than said whacko Aunt. 

Nah. The only reason she went nuts was because of his prudish rejection (and stupidity). She survived all the treason and tragedy. But I guess we will never know. lol.

Edited by Miler

1 hour ago, Miler said:

Disgusting. John would rather murder the hottest women on earth, who he loves, than love her, rule with her, and save the world. Right. You know nothing John Snow.

John should've given D the D then she wouldn't gotten mad.:P

Hey, let's give the crown to a guy that pretty much did nothing for the entire season.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Violator said:

Last ten minutes was the best part.

So you must’ve not been a fan of seasons 1-6 then because game of thrones never used to be that kind of cheesy Disney channel happy ending everyone goes off on their merry way in peace. If the Red Wedding was a person they’d roll over in their grave. 

• Upvote 2