The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Finally witnessed some noobs using the Akimbo 1887s... so cheap and stupid. Takes no skill; you just see somebody in the screen, look in their relative direction and press the shoot button once. :rolleyes:

The Akimbos I can stand, the Javelin glitch? Not so much, now THAT is stupid. If see some fckin moron running across the map with a giant shaft in his arms, STAY AWAY.

Also, I'm up to 0.88 k/d ratio now :)

The Akimbos I can stand, the Javelin glitch? Not so much, now THAT is stupid. If see some fckin moron running across the map with a giant shaft in his arms, STAY AWAY.

What Javelin? :P

I think I'm up to .9 or 9.25 or something close to that now. Yesterday I had 250 less kills than deaths and today I have about 100 less. I think I'm at 1,500 to 1,600.

What is this javelin glitch that everyone is talking about?

What is this javelin glitch that everyone is talking about?

It actually works with any launcher but the Javelin is the best as it has a big blast radius. You basically run around with a launcher and when you die, you explode killing everyone around you. It'll be patched up soon though.

This just prooves how rigged the Model is.

Aaron will know, i always get like 30 more kills or more.

Some kid messaged me and said "Reported" I responded "o_o" then he says " You hacked with the Model. You extended the range and the damage" Then i just added him to my block list.

:lol:

This just prooves how rigged the Model is.

Aaron will know, i always get like 30 more kills or more.

Some kid messaged me and said "Reported" I responded "o_o" then he says " You hacked with the Model. You extended the range and the damage" Then i just added him to my block list.

Man, I miss the model...it made me almost not want to prestige haha.

What do you use as primary when you run around with the model? It's hilarious using riot shield with it. :lol:

Man, I miss the model...it made me almost not want to prestige haha.

What do you use as primary when you run around with the model? It's hilarious using riot shield with it. :lol:

Meh. I use P90 or any SMG because of it's mobility. I never use it tho..

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

B)

I tried everything , found it was very challenging ,even on beginner.. I'm just not into those games , basically only play the NHL series once and a while...

You can't go beginner online, so i'm guessing you haven't played online?

...so I can be completely invisible?

Silencer+Camouflage + Ninja = win in hardcore.

Well bottom line is, you don't need that much damage in HC anyways. 2 shots with a silencer will kill.

But my point is nothing to do with damage,it's why are you using silencer in hardcore when your shots dont show up as a red dot on the minimap anyways

Bah its so stressful to play with campers.. hc TDM

bottom 4 guys combined for like 4-15 and whenever you would watch them while i wwas dead they would hide in our base in a freakin bush

i went 14-11 and guy above me went 18-1

lost by 4 kills. my best today was 19-1 on wasteland

almost prestiged too..

Archived