The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

How do I "cheat" in NHL? I don't even know how to the glitch wrister (not in 09, either).

I'm not bothering anyone. I'm just making comments, you're being bothered.

I said i never complain about you cheating in NHL as an example.

That's why i put it in quotation marks. And stop quoting me then. Make comments about something else

But he doesn't cheat in NHL..

I'm not saying he cheats. It's like an hypothetical thing, i don't actually mean he cheats. That's why i said it like "cheating". BTW, I don't cheat anymore (i did like 4 months ago..) because elevators were patched like 4 months ago (i think)..

I'm not saying he cheats. It's like an hypothetical thing, i don't actually mean he cheats. That's why i said it like "cheating". BTW, I don't cheat anymore (i did like 4 months ago..) because elevators were patched like 4 months ago (i think)..

but you would cheat if there weren't any patches...

Lol, but why would you use him cheating in NHL as an example when he doesn't?

Seems like your saying that you don't want him to say you cheat, because you never say he cheats. But it doesn't make any sense, because he doesn't cheat. I'm pretty sure if he was cheating you would be all over it. :P

But what do I know...this isn't my argument. *runs*

I said i never complain about you cheating in NHL as an example.

That's why i put it in quotation marks. And stop quoting me then. Make comments about something else

How is that an example, when I don't (actually, can't) cheat in NHL.

And yeah, like Trav said, if I did cheat after I gave you grief about cheating in MW2, you'd make comments about it.

I have my opinion. The funniest thing about cheaters is that they hate hearing about it.

He cheats in NHL himself lolol.

Your definition of cheating is stealing the puck then pulling it back and sniping it top shelf at the blue line. Remember? When it was me and someone vs like 5 of your guys and it ended up 1-0 for my team? I stole the puck because one of your D made a bad pass, and there was like 2 minutes left in the third so i just shot it out of the blue at the blue line and it went top corner. Your whole team got sooo mad at me for some reason, all i did was steal the puck and roof it.

And, you guys call it a glitch when i shoot it at the top of the circle. Sure, it may be "considered" a glitch, but it's hard to stop it in real life. IE Kesler, does it ALL THE TIME on the PP. Just snipe it glove side, right above the pad but under the glove. That's what i do, and you guys get all mad. But when you guys do the xcrease, i don't really care i don't call it a glitch, because it's impossible to stop it in real life too.

You guys get so mad when i try to deek, like when i try to deek into your zone and set up the xcrease you guys are all like "You're a cheater, don't pass at all when u try to gain the offensive zone". If you haven't noticed, you're supposed to enter the zone and set up the xcrease, not pass it back and forth.

This has got to be the argument of the millennium.

When I pretend to be a nerd on xbox, I'll just quote MGaborik.

lolol

video tape it and show me. That would actually be pretty funny

And yeah, Kanucks add ChickenFTW il otp 1 on 1 you tomorrow (he challenged)

Your definition of cheating is stealing the puck then pulling it back and sniping it top shelf at the blue line. Remember? When it was me and someone vs like 5 of your guys and it ended up 1-0 for my team? I stole the puck because one of your D made a bad pass, and there was like 2 minutes left in the third so i just shot it out of the blue at the blue line and it went top corner. Your whole team got sooo mad at me for some reason, all i did was steal the puck and roof it.

And, you guys call it a glitch when i shoot it at the top of the circle. Sure, it may be "considered" a glitch, but it's hard to stop it in real life. IE Kesler, does it ALL THE TIME on the PP. Just snipe it glove side, right above the pad but under the glove. That's what i do, and you guys get all mad. But when you guys do the xcrease, i don't really care i don't call it a glitch, because it's impossible to stop it in real life too.

You guys get so mad when i try to deek, like when i try to deek into your zone and set up the xcrease you guys are all like "You're a cheater, don't pass at all when u try to gain the offensive zone". If you haven't noticed, you're supposed to enter the zone and set up the xcrease, not pass it back and forth.

Ya, damn Ryan Kesler. He does glitch goals all the time. Kesler is a cheater. :P

Players in the NHL should toe drag, they go in EVERY time! Lol. Real life glitches.

Oh the internet...

I've spent many a minute on internet forums, and never once has an argument had any purpose for either side whatsoever. Some people cheat, some don't. Nobody is going to be able to change that, no matter how much anyone argues. I wish I had a picture of that "Butthurt Complaint Form..."

Meh... Just another day in the life on the internet I suppose.

Oh the internet...

I've spent many a minute on internet forums, and never once has an argument had any purpose for either side whatsoever. Some people cheat, some don't. Nobody is going to be able to change that, no matter how much anyone argues. I wish I had a picture of that "Butthurt Complaint Form..."

Meh... Just another day in the life on the internet I suppose.

The sad thing is, you posting this won't have any effect whatsoever.

When did we ever get mad at you for doing that? huh.gif Weren't some of the players complimenting you about how sick your dekes are? mellow.gif

Archived