The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

This game is getting very very boring. It's really fun running around with RPG's and shooting at the ground killing you and someone else though.

It's actually quite fun playing the game how it's supposed to be played instead of playing it like a 10 year old.

It's actually quite fun playing the game how it's supposed to be played instead of playing it like a 10 year old.

I've moved onto quick scoping. I don't know that his name is on CDC, but his psn is d3adly007 and i own him soo badly. No scoped and quick scoped hm like 10 times. PS3 is really easy, i've played on Xbox before and everyone is sooo good.

Quick/No Scoping is fun, and i usually go like 30 - 12. It's easy because all you need to do is play HQ and while everyone is heading for the HQ just go behind them..

What the hell does this mean: "Connection of host is potentially hazardous. Disconnected for safety."

Soo... I finally got it downloaded and just finished playing through the campaign on PC. It was pretty good. Im not sure how to compare it to the first MW tho, because I played that on PS3, good graphics, etc, while this time around I waited ages for it to download to play on my comp with craptacular graphics and lots of lag. Lots and lots of lag.

Eventually I'll get a copy of it for PS3 and be able to play it how it's supposed to be played.

Soo... I finally got it downloaded and just finished playing through the campaign on PC. It was pretty good. Im not sure how to compare it to the first MW tho, because I played that on PS3, good graphics, etc, while this time around I waited ages for it to download to play on my comp with craptacular graphics and lots of lag. Lots and lots of lag.

Eventually I'll get a copy of it for PS3 and be able to play it how it's supposed to be played.

Illegally?

I was thinking more along the lines of actually being able to see who I'm shooting at and not have the shapes be like blurs, plus with multiplayer. Man I love playing HQ.

I meant when you said you finished downloading it.

When you get your copy, add me up and we can play HQ if you want. :)

I meant when you said you finished downloading it.

When you get your copy, add me up and we can play HQ if you want. :)

Oh ya, I just played through the comp version, but my computer is super sucky for games.

Can't wait for my bf to get the PS3 one . When I get it, I'll add you sure.

I should pick up MW1 again and get practicing....

Oh ya, I just played through the comp version, but my computer is super sucky for games.

Can't wait for my bf to get the PS3 one . When I get it, I'll add you sure.

I should pick up MW1 again and get practicing....

Heh, i can play CoD4 with you if you want too. :lol:

Man, i got what i deserved today.

My friend joined my session, and noob tubed me like 10 times and was camping. I was like 29 - 5 so i became 29 - 15. All he did was camp, so it's like 7400 - 7000 my team, and then i come up behind him, he tries to knife but misses then i no scope headshot him. Watching it on the slow mo kill cam for game winning kill was just soo epic.

I've moved onto quick scoping. I don't know that his name is on CDC, but his psn is d3adly007 and i own him soo badly. No scoped and quick scoped hm like 10 times. PS3 is really easy, i've played on Xbox before and everyone is sooo good.

Quick/No Scoping is fun, and i usually go like 30 - 12. It's easy because all you need to do is play HQ and while everyone is heading for the HQ just go behind them..

What the hell does this mean: "Connection of host is potentially hazardous. Disconnected for safety."

It's probably a warning telling you to play the objective. If you're not gonna play the objective, go play FFA. Don't handicap the rest of your team who are actually trying.

It's probably a warning telling you to play the objective. If you're not gonna play the objective, go play FFA. Don't handicap the rest of your team who are actually trying.

What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, i go behind them and kill em. That's not "handicapping" your team because your making sure they don't get the HQ. Sure, that's not my intention but it works. No enemies capturing the HQ = We capture the HQ.

What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, i go behind them and kill em. That's not "handicapping" your team because your making sure they don't get the HQ. Sure, that's not my intention but it works. No enemies capturing the HQ = We capture the HQ.

By sneaking behind the enemy you shift the spawns of the teams

As you move behind them you team begins spawning near you

The other team begins spawning away

You may get a few kills but your not saving the HQ from falling into enemy hands, the enemy can end up in a better position then it was in before because of your spawn shifting.

Crash and Overgrown=awesome, I don't mind Bailout or Storm but Salvage is terrible or maybe I haven't figure it out yet

I love overgrown. There is a house in there that once I get into no one can get me out of and I always win :D

Archived