The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

kk I have a problem right now I cannot get online and my head is spinning.

I select "Multiplayer" > then "Play Online" > and then it says "Connecting to Matchmaking Server" and just stays like that, sometimes it works but then i get into it and when it loads your data, rank and some other stuff it just stays on the screen saying something like

Fetching Playlists...

Updating Rank and Unlocks...

Connecting to Matchmaking Server...

And stays on that screen, how can i resolve this?

PM me the solution if their is one, I'm guessing I may have to wait for the next update ='( and I was getting so close to level 70.

What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, i go behind them and kill em. That's not "handicapping" your team because your making sure they don't get the HQ. Sure, that's not my intention but it works. No enemies capturing the HQ = We capture the HQ.

Just ignore him. He has had nothing good to say in this thread recently.

kk I have a problem right now I cannot get online and my head is spinning.

I select "Multiplayer" > then "Play Online" > and then it says "Connecting to Matchmaking Server" and just stays like that, sometimes it works but then i get into it and when it loads your data, rank and some other stuff it just stays on the screen saying something like

Fetching Playlists...

Updating Rank and Unlocks...

Connecting to Matchmaking Server...

And stays on that screen, how can i resolve this?

PM me the solution if their is one, I'm guessing I may have to wait for the next update ='( and I was getting so close to level 70.

I'm having the same problem. When i click play online, it says "Connecting to Match Making Severs" forever. I had like the Fetching Playlists.. etc thing before and all i did was reset my router.

I tried to reset my router this time, but it didn't work. :(

Guest AriGold

Im having the same problem, as are 1,000,000's of other people. They need to do a update and until they do it we will sit and wait. Last time this happened it took around 24 hours to fix...

Im not sure what to do with myself if i cant shoot somebody tonight...

Anybody got some crack ??

This is bull crap.

I was no scoping with a friend and all of a sudden i can't log in anymore. I was on the very top of rust, and i jumped down, planted a claymore and killed him. I always died because of the fall, but it was funny as hell.

Mine works now, i guess the best way is to just wait it out.

Omg, i was in S&D and i was last man and some guy was soo beast. I saw a guy and started to shoot at him and he turns around and no scopes me.... He was all like "OWWNNEED" and he had the right too because he owned me soo bad. But i challenged him to 1 on 1 quik scope and i owned him 3000 - 1300.

He was having the biggest spazz ever.

LAKJDFL;AKSDGO;IDHGOINB;EKLG OMFG

I was in chopper gunner again(this happened last time, exact same thing) and I ended the game 17-0-0. I got the game winner with the chopper sad.gif I'm never gonna get a nuke.

Mine works now, i guess the best way is to just wait it out.

Omg, i was in S&D and i was last man and some guy was soo beast. I saw a guy and started to shoot at him and he turns around and no scopes me.... He was all like "OWWNNEED" and he had the right too because he owned me soo bad. But i challenged him to 1 on 1 quik scope and i owned him 3000 - 1300.

He was having the biggest spazz ever.

Cool story, bro

Is it just me or do more people use AT4s now? Especially in Skidrow.

Learn how to use guns, noobs.

How about explosives in general? It seems like every game I go into has a handful of people using OMA + Danger Close + Explosives. This game needs fixing. :/

Anyways, I'm starting to get more into sniping. It's never really been my thing, but after watching some videos on Youtube, I've been inspired.

Archived