The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I wish people would stop using explosive weapons in Wasteland. It's no wonder so many people dislike the map. It'd be a lot funner if people just kept trying to take over the bunker with regular guns (with the help of flashes/stuns and shotguns if need be). Would result to some fast-paced hectic carnage concentrated at the center of the map. :P

Oh well...

Yeah so did I. I got really bored of COD so I started using it..then as soon as I got holographic I pwned. Hardcore games are awesome. 1 push of R1 and the opponent is dead.

Yea I guess it could be good in hardcore but anything else and it sucks. The other person just sprays you while your trying to tap R1 fast.

I wish people would stop using explosive weapons in Wasteland. It's no wonder so many people dislike the map. It'd be a lot funner if people just kept trying to take over the bunker with regular guns (with the help of flashes/stuns and shotguns if need be). Would result to some fast-paced hectic carnage concentrated at the center of the map. :P

Oh well...

People always noob tube there lol. All you need to do is try to snipe them when they're in there instead of noob tubing.

So I usually play TDM. I was playing with a friend, he wanted to play Domination.

Really liked getting noobtubed every 5 seconds.

I'll stick with TDM. :P

TDM so boring unless it's ground war TDM. Domination(groundwar) and S&D are the best.

Obviously the two founders of Infinity Ward left the company, and in the past few weeks, a large number of other people have left too (including team leads and other veteran developers).

It's not looking good for Infinity Ward right now, especially since the former founders set up their own company which will be working with EA. I'm sure they will lure some of the Infinity Ward people away.

http://kotaku.com/5517346/todays-update-on-the-great-modern-warfare-developer-bailout

Obviously the two founders of Infinity Ward left the company, and in the past few weeks, a large number of other people have left too (including team leads and other veteran developers).

It's not looking good for Infinity Ward right now, especially since the former founders set up their own company which will be working with EA. I'm sure they will lure some of the Infinity Ward people away.

http://kotaku.com/55...veloper-bailout

I posted this story a few pages back, everyone ignored it

I guess people here don't realize that Modern Warfare 3 could suck

It all depends on the lawsuit over control of the Modern Warfare franchise West and Zampella are suing for the rights of Modern Warfare if they win EA will have a monopoly in the first person shooter genre

If Activision wins the suit they keep control of Modern Warfare and will get a different developer to make it

I hope West and Zampella win

I posted this story a few pages back, everyone ignored it

I guess people here don't realize that Modern Warfare 3 could suck

It all depends on the lawsuit over control of the Modern Warfare franchise West and Zampella are suing for the rights of Modern Warfare if they win EA will have a monopoly in the first person shooter genre

If Activision wins the suit they keep control of Modern Warfare and will get a different developer to make it

I hope West and Zampella win

I'm not posting about the founders leaving as that happened a while ago, I was posting about the numerous other people who have left since then.

THIS VIDEO demonstrates who has left since this all started. Obviously some names are duplicated due to people holding multiple positions, but it's still an interesting representation of the important people who have resigned.

Is my 1.65 legit K/D good then? Who has the highest here.

(MGaborik need not apply)

1.69 (no boosting, no elevators, no air drop glitches).

I was so bad when I started playing. I hit 1.00 with 10,000 kills and deaths. It's EXTREMELY hard to even move 0.01 up on my KDR. Without exaggeration, I need like ten 20-5 games just for 0.01.

1.69 (no boosting, no elevators, no air drop glitches).

I was so bad when I started playing. I hit 1.00 with 10,000 kills and deaths. It's EXTREMELY hard to even move 0.01 up on my KDR. Without

exaggeration, I need like ten 20-5 games just for 0.01.

Mines only 1.62 but I only play michael myers now lol grats though. I'm sure a lot of people have higher KD than me but I only play private matches cause they're soo much funner

I also only play s&d but that never boosts your kd since u barely get any kills

Archived