The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I'm riding on a 1.82. MW2 is my first ever console FPS shooter so I think that that's pretty damn good... :mellow:

and I play the objective! :P

Yup. My first FPS ever (unless I include Goldeneye 64, which I was never good at anyways). So I think 1.7~ is pretty good.

I still don't have a nuke though. :(

I hate how it takes you like 50 levels to unlock 5 killstreaks but you get a new killstreak unlock every level when you get close to prestiging. I've only ever gone for the nuke a few times and it's really not that fun. You're basically forced to camp for 7 kills and then need to be lucky that your air support doesn't get shot down.

I still don't have a nuke though. :(

I hate how it takes you like 50 levels to unlock 5 killstreaks but you get a new killstreak unlock every level when you get close to prestiging. I've only ever gone for the nuke a few times and it's really not that fun. You're basically forced to camp for 7 kills and then need to be lucky that your air support doesn't get shot down.

I only have one nuke. I tried for it yesterday (just for one game) for the first time since my 1st nuke (been a couple months). It was on wasteland, and I was sniping. Got 6-0-0 and had many chances to get my 7th but kinda got nervous. Eventually I was killed after I missed a snipe shot. Harrier + Chopper gunner on wasteland probably woulda done the job as my team was controlling the bunker pretty good.

:(

I only have one nuke. I tried for it yesterday (just for one game) for the first time since my 1st nuke (been a couple months). It was on wasteland, and I was sniping. Got 6-0-0 and had many chances to get my 7th but kinda got nervous. Eventually I was killed after I missed a snipe shot. Harrier + Chopper gunner on wasteland probably woulda done the job as my team was controlling the bunker pretty good.

:(

I'm a better "aggressive sniper" than a normal sniper. I'd rather snipe in favela or highrise because of the close quarter battles. I can't snipe on wasteland for some reason.

On wasteland, I usually run a rushing class.

UMP or P90 Silenced

Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja

It doesn't get you the high killstreaks but it will get you looots of kills.

I'm a better "aggressive sniper" than a normal sniper. I'd rather snipe in favela or highrise because of the close quarter battles. I can't snipe on wasteland for some reason.

On wasteland, I usually run a rushing class.

UMP or P90 Silenced

Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja

It doesn't get you the high killstreaks but it will get you looots of kills.

I hate snipers on Wasteland. People who go on the crane, at the very top of the building or look into the back room of the opposite spawn side from their spawn side are really annoying. :P

Here are some of my games. I think 1 of them is with TAR and the rest is from Quick Scoping. I don't know which ones which so i apologize.

11giow6.jpg

2jgo7o.jpg

rhk4n9.jpg

20z693r.jpg

I play the occasional HQ too. I had a 101 - 16 a few months ago in HC HQ but couldn't take a picture because they stupid host migration failed.

I'm not posting about the founders leaving as that happened a while ago, I was posting about the numerous other people who have left since then.

THIS VIDEO demonstrates who has left since this all started. Obviously some names are duplicated due to people holding multiple positions, but it's still an interesting representation of the important people who have resigned.

I know you posting about the other people

I just detailed the situation that's going on right now

Here are some of my games. I think 1 of them is with TAR and the rest is from Quick Scoping. I don't know which ones which so i apologize.

11giow6.jpg

2jgo7o.jpg

rhk4n9.jpg

20z693r.jpg

I play the occasional HQ too. I had a 101 - 16 a few months ago in HC HQ but couldn't take a picture because they stupid host migration failed.

There must be new glitches

Archived