The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

haha nice I did that a while ago. It's been my emblem until I get my 10 nukes on this prestige. I had freaking 8 and I prestige thinking it would stay...Currectly I'm on my second 8th...16 total.

Is it you that sometimes invites me to your party? Or is it someone else lol

Lol I got a throwing knife killcam by throwing it all the way across Rundown into a window. It was awesome. I have no video though, so you just have to believe me. :P I don't expect you to either, haha.

It went over some buildings into one of the building windows at the end..

All I get for a throwing knife killcam is an "Unbelievable" title. :( Although it was pretty unbelievable. Fluke obviously. :D

Edit: I also finally got the emblems for 25 AC-130's and 10 EMP's yesterday. The EMP one just looks awesome.

I joined this "HLG" game as they called it or something.

I was on a team and everyone had mics.. They were all like "TANGO BY BLUE HOUSE!" "TANGO UNDER BRIDGE!!!!" "TANGO 5 O'CLOCK"

We won by like 30 kills, but it was the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

I joined this "HLG" game as they called it or something.

I was on a team and everyone had mics.. They were all like "TANGO BY BLUE HOUSE!" "TANGO UNDER BRIDGE!!!!" "TANGO 5 O'CLOCK"

We won by like 30 kills, but it was the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

Ya I've ran into a game like that before. Some people take video games way too seriously.

Usually if I'm playing with my friends we talk to each other...but we just say, " There's a guy over there. " Lol.

Props to this video, really helps.

He's right about the ACR. It just simply owns everything. I had Fall on it before I prestiged and now I have red tiger with it, but I'm too tired of that gun.

Now all I use is really the AK-47 which I have blue tiger right now, the UMP45 which I have red tiger, and FAL which I have red tiger. I only use FAL in hardcore though, because it's 1 shot kill.

in hardcore use the UMP its one shot kill.

Most guns are one-shot kill in hardcore -_-.

Just played some free-for-all (for the titles). Decided to do some hardcore claymore camping because I didn't wanna run around like a jackass and go 30-25 to win.

Was boring, but now I never have to play again.

Just played some free-for-all (for the titles). Decided to do some hardcore claymore camping because I didn't wanna run around like a jackass and go 30-25 to win.

Was boring, but now I never have to play again.

Wow, just realized I have to place 1/2/3 another five more times to get the emblem.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived