The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

^ teh lulz

3 kills, 2 headshots, 1 M21 EBR bullet = siiiiiick. B) I'll never do that again, lol.

STILL CAN'T GET MY NUKE THOUGH ARRRGGGGGGGHH. I got killed once at 24 yesterday, game ended at 24, and killed at 23 and 22 today. My chopper always gets shot down. :(

^ teh lulz

3 kills, 2 headshots, 1 M21 EBR bullet = siiiiiick. B) I'll never do that again, lol.

STILL CAN'T GET MY NUKE THOUGH ARRRGGGGGGGHH. I got killed once at 24 yesterday, game ended at 24, and killed at 23 and 22 today. My chopper always gets shot down. :(

What's your gtag T?

What's your guys' best S&D score? I've only played maybe 7 rounds so I don't know what constitutes as good and bad.

19-3 was my best (out of the 7 times I've played). :P

The best I can remember is 12-0. I don't think I'd ever be able to get 19 kills in S&D with the way I play. :frantic:

The best I can remember is 12-0. I don't think I'd ever be able to get 19 kills in S&D with the way I play. :frantic:

I'm usually passive, but my team really sucked. We went down 2-0 so I decided to be more aggressive and did pretty well. :P

Wow, S&D is annoying when you have teammates that don't play properly. I thought the noobs in TDM were bad.

Some hide in a corner with heartbeat sensor until the rest of the team is dead, and then eventually got overpowered by 3 guys (a couple probably have ninja).

Way to play the objective, moron.

What's your guys' best S&D score? I've only played maybe 7 rounds so I don't know what constitutes as good and bad.

19-3 was my best (out of the 7 times I've played). :P

Went 17-1

How many days have you guys racked up... I've got around 9 days online...

9days and 3 hours.

One of my friends has racked up 18 days. Not to mention he boosts and has only a .58k/d

Archived