The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Why did they have to make negative accolades?

Shortest Life

Most Killcams Skipped (pretty much most deaths)

Largest Deathstreak

Most Deaths by Shotgun

Most Deaths by Riot Shield

to name a few

I like seeing all my pages full but I don't want to die a lot on purpose. -_-

FJDKSJFLDJFKLSDJFLKEJSFL:KJELK:JGFJFLWJKLGHEIWGHWEHGOIWEHGEWHGEOWIGHWEOHGOIWEHGOIWHEOGHWEOHGOWEHGOIWEHG:HE:GHIWE:HGW:EOIGH:WEIHG:IOEWHOI:GHEWGHE

People on S&D give me a headache. How can my team always be so bad. -_-

No, it's not me. I get first or second in score (and play the objective) every game, yet my team never wins.

FDJKFKJDSJKFDKSJFJKDSKJFSDJKLFJK:SD

Usually it doesn't bother me too much, because everybody has bad games (bad luck or whatever), but I lost like 10 games in a row. -_- All in different lobbies.

The Famas and M16 are good guns but are really boring to use... I don't know how you used them for 2 full prestiges.

I love the RPD, such a beast. The sights are good so all you need is grip. It's honestly like a SCAR with a million more bullets and a little less mobility.

The Famas and M16 are good guns but are really boring to use... I don't know how you used them for 2 full prestiges.

I love the RPD, such a beast. The sights are good so all you need is grip. It's honestly like a SCAR with a million more bullets and a little less mobility.

Meh, I didn't really find them boring. I think they take more skill, really helped with my accuracy. I tried both the Famas and M16, and although they were relatively similar, I definitely liked the Famas better.

But it when I used Aug it was really fun to hold down on the button on a fully automatic gun. :lol:

Yeah, that's the best part about LMGs... although I don't find myself doing that very often because I can't use an LMG without Sleight of Hand. I use SOH for looking down the sights quicker, not the reloading. LMGs take forever to look down the sights.

Archived