The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Tried the RPD, I like Aug better. Not interested in using Grip (or Bling).

Gotta wait 'til rank 32 and I'll decide if I want to use the Aug for sure. If not, I'll wait a little more and go with the ACR (haven't tried it yet).

Tried the RPD, I like Aug better. Not interested in using Grip (or Bling).

Gotta wait 'til rank 32 and I'll decide if I want to use the Aug for sure. If not, I'll wait a little more and go with the ACR (haven't tried it yet).

SCAR/TAR + Silencer = WIN.

And putting Scavenger, Cold blooded and Ninja makes it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beast.

SCAR/TAR + Silencer = WIN.

And putting Scavenger, Cold blooded and Ninja makes it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beast.

The SCAR and TAR are good guns and i could see putting a silencer would be good(SCAR is probably the best Assault Rifle). The problem is that cold blooded and ninja suck. On the other hand IMO scavenger is the best perk because i use up amo so easily and i continuously use claymores.

The SCAR and TAR are good guns and i could see putting a silencer would be good(SCAR is probably the best Assault Rifle). The problem is that cold blooded and ninja suck. On the other hand IMO scavenger is the best perk because i use up amo so easily and i continuously use claymores.

I either use Ninja or SitRep Pro.

SitRep pro makes footsteps louder, and with my turtle beaches you can hear everything. You can even hear people with Ninja.

I mainly use Ninja though, because then i'd be completely stealthy.

How are the lobbies made? Is it based on level, or rank (Kills etc)?

I've tried Scar and 3 other assault rifles for a significant period of time and I definitely don't think Scar is the best.

I haven't even tried ACR, and supposedly that's the best one. :P

I either use Ninja or SitRep Pro.

SitRep pro makes footsteps louder, and with my turtle beaches you can hear everything. You can even hear people with Ninja.

I mainly use Ninja though, because then i'd be completely stealthy.

How are the lobbies made? Is it based on level, or rank (Kills etc)?

the lobbies are based on kdr.

I've tried Scar and 3 other assault rifles for a significant period of time and I definitely don't think Scar is the best.

I haven't even tried ACR, and supposedly that's the best one. :P

How have you not tried the ACR mellow.gif Your on like 4th prestige and haven't tried the ACR wow lol. You'll like it, best assault rifle imo.

the lobbies are based on kdr.

How have you not tried the ACR mellow.gif Your on like 4th prestige and haven't tried the ACR wow lol. You'll like it, best assault rifle imo.

Gonna try the Aug first.

I like it, but not sure how it'll be with silencer.

If it doesn't work out then ACR for sure.

So I just played CS:S for the first time since getting MW2... I now realize why I played that game for 2 years and why I'm already tired of MW2.

So simple, no bugs or anything. Just how i like it.

The reason why CS:S is great is because it's balanced unlike MW2 which is one of the most unbalanced games I have ever played

Wow, I'm such a noob. I tried to go for challenge where you need to cook a grenade and just hold it (don't throw it) and kill yourself and an enemy.

So I get up behind someone and do it, but I don't get the challenge. I had just prestiged and it turns out I hadn't unlocked that set of challenges yet. -_-

:lol: The one death isn't the annoying part, I still did good that round anyways, but wow... how lame is that :P

Please Jesus, when the map pack comes out on PS3 make sure the map choosing system isn't stupid.

I went to my friends house, and he has an Xbox so he already has the map pack. God damnit, every other map was a God damn map pack map and it got soo annoying. Jesus Christ, there are only 5 maps in the pack and playing each one about 5 times in like an hour is sooo annoying.

Archived