The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Don't buy it. The maps arn't that great.

Please Jesus, when the map pack comes out on PS3 make sure the map choosing system isn't stupid.

I went to my friends house, and he has an Xbox so he already has the map pack. God damnit, every other map was a God damn map pack map and it got soo annoying. Jesus Christ, there are only 5 maps in the pack and playing each one about 5 times in like an hour is sooo annoying.

Don't buy it. The maps arn't that great.

That`s just your opinion. I`ve played them and love them. All I hear is they are awesome.

I`m just going to split the money with friends anyways, since you can share downloadables with friends. Crash on MW2 is great.

Must have been doing some hardcore boosting.

For those that don't yet know, 'Boosting" is just for losers that want to win.

I mean, way to play one of the best games ever made, in the most lamest and talentless of ways.

Boosting ...Winning for losers. :mellow:

Playing normally = gained skill and fun factor.

Boosting = points, you don't get any better, and zero respect for cheating like a little girl.

I mean, way to play one of the best games ever made, in the most lamest and talentless of ways.

If by best you mean broken, then yeah.

It's a good game, sure, but to call it one of the best games ever made is a bit of a stretch.

I will defs get the map pack woooo I love this game

lol.

Some people are soo dumb. I was 2 vs 1 in S&D today, and i turned around and sniped this one guy but i only got a hit marker.. But then i pulled out my USP's and got the kill. Then some other guy was watching me the whole time, and when he decided to shoot he missed.. I tried to quick scope him but i failed. Then after like 5 seconds, for some reason he didn't pull out his secondary and tried to no scope me but i ran up and knifed him.

Niki's pretty beast. You guys should add her.

lol.

Some people are soo dumb. I was 2 vs 1 in S&D today, and i turned around and sniped this one guy but i only got a hit marker.. But then i pulled out my USP's and got the kill. Then some other guy was watching me the whole time, and when he decided to shoot he missed.. I tried to quick scope him but i failed. Then after like 5 seconds, for some reason he didn't pull out his secondary and tried to no scope me but i ran up and knifed him.

Niki's pretty beast. You guys should add her.

Haha Pretty beast huh? Epic kill btw

Can't believe I JUST realized this. In COD 4, M16 was the gun that was the most overpowered and used. Instead of nerfing it, Infinity Ward just decided to buff up all the other guns and even it out with the M16.

I hate 3 round bursts. Close range, if you miss the the first burst your done.

They destroyed the MP5. In CoD4, MP5 had range, damage, mobility and fast reload. Jesus Christ, it was the best gun ever.

I hate 3 round bursts. Close range, if you miss the the first burst your done.

They destroyed the MP5. In CoD4, MP5 had range, damage, mobility and fast reload. Jesus Christ, it was the best gun ever.

3-round burst guns are the best if you can aim, IMO. Famas (without silencer) + Stopping Power is disturbing.

EDIT: Not to say it isn't good with silencer.

I started using 3 round burst guns today. Started off with M16 didn't really like it but the Famas is awesome. I've been getting much better scores with the Famas and it put my kdr up by .2 today.

3-round burst guns are the best if you can aim, IMO. Famas (without silencer) + Stopping Power is disturbing.

EDIT: Not to say it isn't good with silencer.

I don't know how people are so good with it. I hate it when someone is really good with a gun, then you try it out and completely fail.

Like the F2000, i've seen people get nukes with that gun.

I don't know how people are so good with it. I hate it when someone is really good with a gun, then you try it out and completely fail.

Like the F2000, i've seen people get nukes with that gun.

You can get a nuke with C4 if you really tried... -_- Why does it matter what gun you are using?

I guess it just depends on how you play and how well you can aim (the certain type of gun).

You can get a nuke with C4 if you really tried... -_- Why does it matter what gun you are using?

I guess it just depends on how you play and how well you can aim (the certain type of gun).

I hate it when i die from the F2000. Have you ever used that gun? Jesus Christ it's soo bad and when i die from that gun i get soo pissed.

Archived