The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Yeah, there's a new map pack coming out on June 4th I believe on 360 (one month later on PS3 like the other one).

The screen shots look pretty cool actually but it will still probably be overpriced.

http://gamerant.com/modern-warfare-2-resurgence-map-pack-screenshots-johnj-21291/

They should make it free to compensate for not fixing the game one bit ever since it dropped.

Yeah, there's a new map pack coming out on June 4th I believe on 360 (one month later on PS3 like the other one).

The screen shots look pretty cool actually but it will still probably be overpriced.

http://gamerant.com/...ts-johnj-21291/

They should make it free to compensate for not fixing the game one bit ever since it dropped.

I love how they overprice their map packs and they only have 3 original maps. At least WaW had original maps and Zombies. I personally wont be buying it.

Yes, private matches are ridiculously fun. Better if you all have mics.

Have matches with stupid rules, these are some that we did (all in rust or scrapyard):

- Snipers only

- Magnums only

- Riot Shields only

- Riot Shields + throwing knifes

- Riot Shields + AT4s

And so on. Add smoke grenades for more fun. tongue.gif

Headshots only works too. You can make it into many games like King of the Hill, where one person holds a high position and the rest of the people have to take him out but they only have sniper rifles and the solitary dude has a shotgun.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have the map pack yet?

Yes and a complete waste of 15$, I really can't understand how I paid 30$ for 6 new maps and 1 map IW put in for major LOLs. 

-Fuel is a campers paradise and the whole time I was playing was getting OMA/DC. It could turn out to be a decent map once everybody figures it out but as of right now, it blows. 

-Trailer park also belongs to campers who set up their claymores in trailers and don't move the entire match. This map is also fun for spawn camping, even when holding down C and B we ended up getting spawn trapped, AWESOME IW!

-Carnival is the only decent map out of the map pack.

-Vacant is what you would expect before this map pack even came out. It belongs to people who OMA/DC all day long. None stop noobtubes/RPGs/thumpers/AT4, people think SMGs work in close quarters but lose to SPAS-12/AA-12 users. I stayed outside majority of the time to stay away from the BS. 

If you are willing to spend the 15$ on 3 maps then go ahead but I'm disappointed in myself for ever spending 30$ for 6 maps. 

Anyone have the map pack yet?

Nope, don't plan on getting it either. From what I've heard, the new maps aren't that great, and even if they were, I doubt I'd be buying them anyways.

Btw, forgot how great P90 was until I used it today for the first time in..forever. Wow.

Nope, don't plan on getting it either. From what I've heard, the new maps aren't that great, and even if they were, I doubt I'd be buying them anyways.

Btw, forgot how great P90 was until I used it today for the first time in..forever. Wow.

Really?? I heard they are awesome

Archived