The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Haven't touched this game since late June. I've lent it to a friend and now I can't wait for Medal of Honor.

I'm not going to pick up Call Of duty Black Ops, so I'll be riding Medal Of Honor until Modern Warfare 3 comes out.

Haven't touched this game since late June. I've lent it to a friend and now I can't wait for Medal of Honor.

I'm not going to pick up Call Of duty Black Ops, so I'll be riding Medal Of Honor until Modern Warfare 3 comes out.

Have you played Medal of Honor yet?

Well yesterday my k/d was -29.00 but today it's 2.80. My overall score is now higher than the people I have on my friends list that are legit 7th/8th prestige. Kinda stuff like that...

This game still pisses me off though. :(

same happend to me. Joined my friends session on highrise and all of a sudden I instantly have everything including hacked leader boards:/

Camping? No way! Nobody ever does that!

Might as well call it "Camp of Duty".

:lol:

The worst are people are sit in a spot, and if they see someone go by and miss them or don't hit them enough to kill them, they just stay in their spot and don't chase, waiting for somebody else to kill.

Oooo so how do I do that? jk :)

was your KDR always 2.80? I need some people to play with..

you on PS3? PM me your PSN if you wanna play sometime!

I was almost at a 2.00 kdr at the time. It also made my highest streak 57. I'm not gonna complain though... having all attachments and fall camos is petty sweet. I usually use red tiger though, lol.

And unfortunately for you, I play on xbox, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally hit 2.0 KDR:

- 95% regular Team Deathmatch

- No noobtube (only to unlock attachment)

- No thermal

- No heartbeat (well, except a little in the beginning when I was learning :P)

Not bad, IMO. :)

Im still at .90KDR

-I use heartbeat all the time, cuz I dont give a F*ck

-Once I get to 10,000 kills I am going to quit playing this game for good. I want to get to 10,000 exactly. I have about 800 kills to go still :(

Finally hit 2.0 KDR:

- 95% regular Team Deathmatch

- No noobtube (only to unlock attachment)

- No thermal

- No heartbeat (well, except a little in the beginning when I was learning :P)

Not bad, IMO. :)

Congrats :P

Finally boot up the old Modern Warfare 2 after not playing it for a month.

I'm still a 1.65 and I'm exactly like you, I don't use any of those.

Im still at .90KDR

-I use heartbeat all the time, cuz I dont give a F*ck

-Once I get to 10,000 kills I am going to quit playing this game for good. I want to get to 10,000 exactly. I have about 800 kills to go still :(

lol. It satisfies me when I get killed by somebody with heartbeat, I switch to my ninja class and get payback. :)

That's what I hate about thermal; switching from stopping power to cold-blooded is a big hit, switching from commando to ninja isn't a big deal. As for noobtube, there's no defense... especially when they have stupid danger-close on and they can shoot you anywhere in a 20 foot radius.

lol. It satisfies me when I get killed by somebody with heartbeat, I switch to my ninja class and get payback. :)

That's what I hate about thermal; switching from stopping power to cold-blooded is a big hit, switching from commando to ninja isn't a big deal. As for noobtube, there's no defense... especially when they have stupid danger-close on and they can shoot you anywhere in a 20 foot radius.

Heartbeat doesnt even piss me off. Its mostly just thermal that grinds my gears. People who cant snipe use it but its nice to use actual skill to get revenge.

Archived