The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Bump!

How do I get the gold-skull title for weapons? (I'm lazy to check) :P

Do you have to finish all the achievements for that weapon? how many headshots? I just finished the 250 headshots for Scar :emot-parrot:

1000 head shots with each gun :blink:

That's not how you get that title (I'm not sure) Its just you have to get 1000 head shots... It doesn't stop at 250 or 500.

Gold skull title is 1000 headshots. I did it with Famas, need 100 more with M4.

Nowhere close to with any other gun, but I do have 2500 kills with these guns:

- Famas

- M4

- Scar

- Tar

- ACR

- M16

- UMP45

- Spas

1300 Aug

1300 Intervention

1300 Rangers

1000 Fal (I hate this gun)

I thought the AK47 sucked, only realized it was beastly a little while. I'd be done the 2500 kills with it by now but since I've only started using it recently I have about 300 kills with it.

:lol:

I went for the challenge (for the title and emblem) where you need to get a throwing knife kill while flashed or stunned.

I was in the L shape pipe in Scrapyard in the longer part running up to the turn. I see a guy come through the door, so I hide behind the little box, throw a flash-bang (not far enough so I was totally blinded), anticipated when he'd be in front of me and got the kill. Nobody was around to see it (but his killcam probably was hilarious).

Needless to say I did die a handful of times trying to flashbang myself and an enemy and then throw a throwing knife before I did it successfully. :P

I finally reached 10,000 kills so I am retiring from this game. Here are my finals stats. Not very impressive, but I blame my connection for the most part

Score-1017150

Wins-448

Losses-656

Ties-4

Streak-8

Kills-10,000

headshots-900

Assists-1255

Longest kill streak-17

Deaths-11225

Time Played-5days6hours

KDR-0.89

• 3 months later...

Not sure anyone still playing this.

Today I was playing ground war and I think someone hacked into my account. At first, I got this weird mirage and then it said something about exorc ist. My guy went prone and can't shoot at all. Then all my win/loss and guns stuff are all gone. So I ended up prestiged and started again.

Also there were many games where someone is invincible or someone shooting shotgun and explodes.

Anyone experienced this?

I have Black Ops but not really interested in it so I played MW2. But now its getting too weird.

Archived