The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I see where you're coming from, and agree with some of your points, MW2 did pave a new style of play and a lot of new options.

But I think things just went array and Infinity Ward missed what they were really going for.

Sure, according to your logic I'm "mad" or "bad at that certain CoD game", but tell me if you honestly think a game where players can win the match within minutes by standing in one place constitutes as being the best COD by far.

When the best COD player in the world is still playing MW2 over other COD games, then you know this game must be pretty damn good. (youtube: thesandyravage)

The fun part of this game is that although there may be a lot of different ways for players to take advantage of the game (whether it being OMA, hackers, etc), the game is still freaking fun and it keeps me coming back to it. The fast play-style and the suspense you get when you can go for a nuke or a high kill-streak is incomparable. I played Black Ops for half a year after a long stint with MW2, and I must admit that it was too easy, and too boring - I guess I was used to the noobtubers in MW2 that it actually made it fun to find their location and ruin their efforts for a nuke.

If Activision still cared about MW2 and patched it, it'll definitely get a lot more players to come back.

When the best COD player in the world is still playing MW2 over other COD games, then you know this game must be pretty damn good. (youtube: thesandyravage)

The fun part of this game is that although there may be a lot of different ways for players to take advantage of the game (whether it being OMA, hackers, etc), the game is still freaking fun and it keeps me coming back to it. The fast play-style and the suspense you get when you can go for a nuke or a high kill-streak is incomparable. I played Black Ops for half a year after a long stint with MW2, and I must admit that it was too easy, and too boring - I guess I was used to the noobtubers in MW2 that it actually made it fun to find their location and ruin their efforts for a nuke.

If Activision still cared about MW2 and patched it, it'll definitely get a lot more players to come back.

One person, who you claim to be the best in the world still plays it so that means it must be pretty damn good ? That statement doesn't have too much validity.

The Nuke changed how COD was played. It's ridiculous that a game of objective playing and teamwork can be eliminated by one person getting about roughly 10 kills with his gun (with ridiculous methods at that)

But hey, we're all entitled to our opinion. I shouldn't be all up in MW2 thread hating anyways.

One person, who you claim to be the best in the world still plays it so that means it must be pretty damn good ? That statement doesn't have too much validity.

The Nuke changed how COD was played. It's ridiculous that a game of objective playing and teamwork can be eliminated by one person getting about roughly 10 kills with his gun (with ridiculous methods at that)

But hey, we're all entitled to our opinion. I shouldn't be all up in MW2 thread hating anyways.

The one thing I didn't like about MW2 was the nuke. I never once had it as a killstreak, always used AC-130 instead.

For a guy who has nearly 400,000 subscribers, over 60 million video views, and has voiced his displeasure on MW3 and Black Ops, I'd say he has some idea as to which COD game is still the best.

Of course my / his interests and views are not yours, but I feel it's still way better than MW3 and BOps; it's good that someone with high-caliber talent also feels the same.

And by the way, it's not easy to get a nuke. Getting to your Chopper / AC130 is just half the work as any opposing team with any decency will take it down in less than 15 seconds. I've spent over 10 days of playing time on this game, and it has taken me a lot of hard-work to get my nuke emblem :lol: But that's what it makes it fun for me and keeps me coming back.. (and I'm not a terrible player by any means.. just extremely unlucky sometimes)

Anyone have map pack 1 and wants to share it? I've been playing with a few CDC members and this one guy doesn't have the first map pack. Neither of us can give it to him since we either got it off someone else or don't have the right map pack for him.

For a guy who has nearly 400,000 subscribers, over 60 million video views, and has voiced his displeasure on MW3 and Black Ops, I'd say he has some idea as to which COD game is still the best.

Of course my / his interests and views are not yours, but I feel it's still way better than MW3 and BOps; it's good that someone with high-caliber talent also feels the same.

And by the way, it's not easy to get a nuke. Getting to your Chopper / AC130 is just half the work as any opposing team with any decency will take it down in less than 15 seconds. I've spent over 10 days of playing time on this game, and it has taken me a lot of hard-work to get my nuke emblem :lol: But that's what it makes it fun for me and keeps me coming back.. (and I'm not a terrible player by any means.. just extremely unlucky sometimes)

I liked Black Ops a lot. It is a good game. It takes skill to play it, as the guns are low powered, and kill streaks don't stack up to another kill streak.

Also, level 54 on Mw2 for my ps3, (9th or 10th 70 on xbox), and I got my nuke emblem at level 51. You jelly? :bigblush::)

I liked Black Ops a lot. It is a good game. It takes skill to play it, as the guns are low powered, and kill streaks don't stack up to another kill streak.

Also, level 54 on Mw2 for my ps3, (9th or 10th 70 on xbox), and I got my nuke emblem at level 51. You jelly? :bigblush::)

No.. seems like you play a lot.

Let's play sometime!

I follow a commentator who has over 450K subs, over 150,000,000 video views, and voiced his pleasures with MW3 and Black Ops ( he actually likes mw2 a lot too lol ) but does that mean he knows which game is the best ? Obviously what he or what your commentator says has credibility, but that does not represent the whole call of duty community, nahh mean ?

• 1 year later...

Archived