The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Considering you glitched it,and your score's insanely low,and your kd's bad pretty much nothing.

"Come on Chicken, help me get a nuke! We go into FFA, and i kill you 25 times!"

"I wanna play help Aidan get a nuke!"

"Please, i really want that nuke symbol!"

I heard that every 5 seconds when i was playing with you.

EDIT: And what's up with the people who message me after games and goes "hahahahahahah we won the game and you lost f***ing noob"

Happened to me in 5 straight games, but i was MVP in all of them. Probably pissed at how i use ACR (rigged) and Model (Uber rigged)

just got my 3rd nuke

was sniping on wasteland, picked off 11 people to get my chopper gunner.. got 10 kills with it since someone shot it down then it was up to me and last 4 kills

i go round the map and pick off 2 people to make it 23-0, barely get the 3rd, and i missed the 25th guy close range and i see him come around with two model 1887's

so i crouched behind the tank, waited for him then jumped out and killed him long range

phew

just got my 3rd nuke

was sniping on wasteland, picked off 11 people to get my chopper gunner.. got 10 kills with it since someone shot it down then it was up to me and last 4 kills

i go round the map and pick off 2 people to make it 23-0, barely get the 3rd, and i missed the 25th guy close range and i see him come around with two model 1887's

so i crouched behind the tank, waited for him then jumped out and killed him long range

phew

Nice one deadmau five.

Haha, I haven't gotten one yet..my highest streak is 15 I believe.

just got my 3rd nuke

phew

Meanwhile you think to yourself "Oh sh*t! I'm gonna die any second" :lol:

just got my 3rd nuke

phew

I got to 21 and then someone 1887'd me.

:(

I hate that gun so much

Meanwhile you think to yourself "Oh sh*t! I'm gonna die any second" laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's what I hate about getting a killstreak. Normally you're just like whatever, it's COD. But when you start a killstreak all that's going through your mind is "f*ck, f*ck, f*ck" or "can't die, can't die, can't die."

Very stressful time of your life. laugh.gif

EDIT: And what's up with the people who message me after games and goes "hahahahahahah we won the game and you lost f***ing noob"

Happened to me in 5 straight games, but i was MVP in all of them. Probably pissed at how i use ACR (rigged) and Model (Uber rigged)

How is ACR rigged?

Started playing COD yesterday.

Boy am I bad..

Me Too.

I play about 4 hours a week because of work and other crap.

And everytime I get back on, Someone snipes me from a new area. I get better when the game goes on but I'm not the type to play more the 2 hours at a time(and that's my max...I usually only play a couple team deathmatch games at a time).

I can't wait till christmas when a bunch of Noobs get the game for x-mas and pop in online.

Merry X-mas to me.

Meanwhile you think to yourself "Oh sh*t! I'm gonna die any second" laugh.gif

haha yeah I was kinda scared if he had a pistol I wouldn't be but after I missed him close range and i just see him pull out akimbo 1887's.. laugh.gif

and I meant to say i killed him somewhat long range with my shotgun for the last kill, not the sniper

How is ACR rigged?

Archived