The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Alright. btw my bro plays sometimes.. so I'll just join your sessions if I am ever on.. it was my first time playing NCAA since... I don't even remember.. :P

What was i when you joined?

at the end i was like 36 - 13 or something.

lol

I played search and destory for the first time yesterday. Didnt understand what was going on. Turned out I was the last one left and I watched a guy defuse our bomb right infront of me. I thought he was on my team and my heartbeat wasnt going off so yeah.. i am an idiot. (it was a 3-3 tie and that was the overtime game)

everyone freaked out (because they were watching me once they died) and they all quit the game

I played search and destory for the first time yesterday. Didnt understand what was going on. Turned out I was the last one left and I watched a guy defuse our bomb right infront of me. I thought he was on my team and my heartbeat wasnt going off so yeah.. i am an idiot. (it was a 3-3 tie and that was the overtime game)

everyone freaked out (because they were watching me once they died) and they all quit the game

I would be pissed of too. If it was 1 on 1 and you let him defuse, i would message you saying "i'm gonna hack your PS3" LOL

Haha that would be hilarious. He probably had Cold Blooded on. Well, that's the one I think it is where you can't be spotted by heartbeat or UAV stuff. Or maybe that's Ninja.

Haha that would be hilarious. He probably had Cold Blooded on. Well, that's the one I think it is where you can't be spotted by heartbeat or UAV stuff. Or maybe that's Ninja.

The UAV, Air Support, Thermal, etc. one is Cold Blooded. The Heartbeat one is Ninja.

Guys, what does Cold Blooded Pro get you (I think I've only destroyed 8/40 for the upgrade)?

That patch this morning really fixed the models.

They're actually worst then the Rangers right now and now the powerful.

They especially don't shoot as far anymore.

Yay (waits for the Model slut to come in and say he's doing even better with the Model now).

Archived