The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Can anybody tell me what exactly happens when you Prestige (just curious because I'm close at 63). I was told that all your guns, killstreaks, challenges, etc. are erased and it's as if you are starting from scratch, but I don't really believe that.

You better believe that. You start from scratch, but keep all titles and emblems, and earn an extra custom weapon slot. Also, you get access to challenges that can only be done if you prestige.

Can anybody tell me what exactly happens when you Prestige (just curious because I'm close at 63). I was told that all your guns, killstreaks, challenges, etc. are erased and it's as if you are starting from scratch, but I don't really believe that.

Yeah you lose everything except all of your titles and emblems which you keep throughout the game.After you prestige once,every second time you get an extra create a class spot.

5 shots, 1 bullet in HC HQ. Jesus, the Intervention is so fking rigged. Ever since i got Fall, i've been obsessed with it and that's all i use...

Jesus. Killed their hold team in 1 shot.. They weren't noobs either, none under 60. I was in that sub base place and i was just standing there then all of them spawned in 1 spot.

Archived