The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

DO you guys play PS3 or 360?

It seems like most people in this thread are PS3 (including me). You're 360, right? :P

Can't remember if I've already asked this question or not, but whatever:

For anybody who has used both or at least tested it, how much of a difference does stopping power make on Assault Rifles? It seems to me that I'm killing a lot faster/easier with the M14A than I ever did with Scar, but I'm not sure if that's stopping power or just the M14.

It seems like most people in this thread are PS3 (including me). You're 360, right? :P

Can't remember if I've already asked this question or not, but whatever:

For anybody who has used both or at least tested it, how much of a difference does stopping power make on Assault Rifles? It seems to me that I'm killing a lot faster/easier with the M14A than I ever did with Scar, but I'm not sure if that's stopping power or just the M14.

All the guns are the same damage. (Speaking of Assualt)

1.46 KD, and got a nuke playing with WoOtKesler. I ALMOST GOT ANOTHER ONE, I HAD 22 BUT SOME NOOB STUCK ME WITH A STUPID SEMTEX. I messaged him saying imma hak your ps3 and he left. :D

All the guns are the same damage. (Speaking of Assualt)

1.46 KD, and got a nuke playing with WoOtKesler. I ALMOST GOT ANOTHER ONE, I HAD 22 BUT SOME NOOB STUCK ME WITH A STUPID SEMTEX. I messaged him saying imma hak your ps3 and he left. :D

LOL... Rage kid... rage more.

Really? Are you sure? For some reason I don't believe the stats listed on the guns, lol. Oh well, I guess it is the stopping power.

Archived