The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

What's your guys' accuracy at? Mine's 20.15% right now..and it's pretty much the top of my friends list almost.

Judging by my friend's list, that is pretty good (albeit, I don't have any really good players on my list). Mine is 17.05, I think, and rising.

Accuracy is a little skewed, IMO; it's not like I only kill 17.05 of people I shoot at. How many bullets it takes is besides the point. :P

Just wondering, but say you get a Harrier or Attack Helicopter, call it in and then die. Once you re-spawn your Harrier/Helicopter starts getting kills, do those kills count towards your killstreak even though you died?

Nope: if you die, a new kill-streak starts no matter how you are getting your kills.

Judging by my friend's list, that is pretty good (albeit, I don't have any really good players on my list). Mine is 17.05, I think, and rising.

Accuracy is a little skewed, IMO; it's not like I only kill 17.05 of people I shoot at. How many bullets it takes is besides the point. :P

Well it really has nothing to do with kills. It's basically how well you aim I guess. I was just wondering what everyone else's is at, seeming as I'm one of the tops on my friends list.

I pretty much just aim for whatever body part I can hit, but I know some people ALWAYS aim for the head..but their accuracy is horrible.

One of my buddies always shoots around people because if you do that then you're bound to hit the guy if he's moving. He gets kills, but his accuracy is crap.

Ok anybody on PS3 want to play?

I'll play unless my friends are on, then I'll be gaming with them, which they always are on.

Gimme your PSN's

And I'll only play with you if I'm in your party and if you dont make fun of me because I suck :P

First COD Game... Started at KDR 0.33 first day I ever played COD Franchise, now I'm 0.92

Loool we got the biggest group today, sadly MGaborik's friends list is full so he no add me :(

I love that little mini-clan we were versing on Quarry who sounded like they were 5

"Hey what does FTW stand for?"

btw MGaborik you can't sing, just saying ;)

I...can't get...my tactical...NUKE!!! AHHHHH!

I'm ALWAYS stuck at about 20-24. It's so frustrating, and half the time it's not when I die, but when the game ends...

Soooooooooooo lameeeee.

Don't worry I was just like you yesterday. Finally got my nuke after going through the same problem as you did about 20 times.

Just give it time and make sure your kill streak is Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Tactical Nuke. I got mine on Wasteland and just try doing it from the start.

Loool we got the biggest group today, sadly MGaborik's friends list is full so he no add me :(

I love that little mini-clan we were versing on Quarry who sounded like they were 5

"Hey what does FTW stand for?"

btw MGaborik you can't sing, just saying ;)

Lol which one were you, I was playing with the CDC group for awhile in Terminal.

Who kept saying its practice, haha.

Archived