The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Just wondering, but say you get a Harrier or Attack Helicopter, call it in and then die. Once you re-spawn your Harrier/Helicopter starts getting kills, do those kills count towards your killstreak even though you died?

No,If you die while your harrier's still up then it doesnt start a new killstreak for you.

I was playing with the CDC people for a bit,but nobody had mic's and I was doing bad so I left =/

Is there any difference between assault rifles other then the sights? Because everything seems to kill exactly the same. The ACR has crazy accuracy but other then that, the M4, Scar, Famas, and FAL all seem to be the same thing, with stopping power or without.

Well, I wouldn't reccomend the FAL without stopping power, but other then that all the guns seem the same other than crosshairs. Anyone else find/think different? ACR not included, since it has amazing accuracy. Submachine guns too. They all seem the same, but the PC-90 has nice clip size.

Is there any difference between assault rifles other then the sights? Because everything seems to kill exactly the same. The ACR has crazy accuracy but other then that, the M4, Scar, Famas, and FAL all seem to be the same thing, with stopping power or without.

Famas is burst fire.

FAL is single shot.

For some reason, the F2000 and TAR seem like bb guns to me....so weak.

I use SCAR or M4.B)

I have a question about the storyline. How did the russians know that you were undercover and how did that start the war?

can't answer bolded part, but let's say someone from Iraq/Iran (not trying to be racist) went to the John Kennedy airport in New York and shot up the place, wouldn't you think that the Americans would retaliate?

can't answer bolded part, but let's say someone from Iraq/Iran (not trying to be racist) went to the John Kennedy airport in New York and shot up the place, wouldn't you think that the Americans would retaliate?

'Cept you know, Iran/Iraq is not exactly a world superpower.

This games storyline is so unrealistic. A force large enough to push the US military to Washington from the east coast does not exist.

Archived