The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Wow... I just had my best stretch of games in TDM. I was just on, in the zone, it was crazy. I probably averaged like 25-5 over 5 or 6 games, my best coming in Underpass with a 37-4 game (about 30 killstreak, doubled my previous). I was so into it, I didn't hear a fender-bender just beside my house... :lol:

This game is so aggravating.

I stuck someone with a semtex and he didn't even die.

Also, people can run right through bullets and stab you.

I hate it when that happens...

Perk Slot 2

Stopping Power | Stopping Power Pro

stopping-power.jpg

Ability: Increased bullet damage.

Pro Ability: Increased bullet damage vs. helicopters and aircrafts.

^is that only for helicopters and aircrafts?

I really wish that they hadn't included Commando..

You see a guy about 10 metres away holding a little pistol, you start shooting, then suddenly BAM he magically flies towards you in a millisecond and kills you.

Very unrealistic IMO.

Last night I was playing with a guy who had commando, marathon and lightweight.

He must have killed me like 10 times.

I hate it when that happens...

Perk Slot 2

Stopping Power | Stopping Power Pro

stopping-power.jpg

Ability: Increased bullet damage.

Pro Ability: Increased bullet damage vs. helicopters and aircrafts.

^is that only for helicopters and aircrafts?

and people as well.....

but if you put Stopping power, then you wouldnt have Cold blooded, which makes you visible to all the air crafts (ie harriers)

I like having stopping power and have Javelin as the secondary weapon

If you see someone with a little gun moving fast, you probably want to either hit the ground and pray and spray at them, or try to stab them first. They're very annoying because if there's any lag on your end they look like they rush forward a mile to stab you randomly.

As for the semtex not killing someone when stuck, they probably had blast shield on. Not to be confused with riot shield, it's something that goes into special/equipment. It basically lets you barely survive semtex at full health. Or, they might of had painkiller on.

Ugh for some reason I always do well in the afternoon but horrible when I play at night. My kdr just dropped a bit. That's it, no more night games.

I realized that the better players play later at night and the newer players play more in the day. Lately I have been doing both. My KDR has gone up .35 since last week. I'm not too depressed about it as it's part of the learning curve since I picked up the game.

Last night I was playing with a guy who had commando, marathon and lightweight.

He must have killed me like 10 times.

That sounds like me haha. If it was Scrapyard, I was on a 11 kill kill streak in the Scrap Yard map.

Hahahahahaha. I was playing with my cousin and I knifed him like 6 times hahahahaa.

Cheapest class that I have.

this... so annoying

2 shots point blank with a shotgun, with stopping power should kill someone

apparently not though... such BS

I'm getting sick / bored of this game each time I play it.. can't wait until MAG beta comes out

Lol I saw you playing it the other day. I heard the graphics on it were crap. Can you confirm?

Lol I saw you playing it the other day. I heard the graphics on it were crap. Can you confirm?

For M.A.G?

They're not that bad. And also it's still only in Beta, graphics will definitely be improved before release.

Graphics don't really matter if the game is fun (which it is.)

Mines 0.93

Started at 0.33 when I first played my first ever COD game

Was already down 300 deaths in the first day.

I was that as well. Now I am at 0.65 and that's decent I guess. Haha. I'm always at a 1:1 ratio right now or 2:1 half the time. I still have the odd game, but I personally believe it's strategy as well. For wasteland going around the outsides is probably the best way to go. Hardly or rarely anyone goes there most of the time.

That's my strategy. Especially when you have a UAV.

Archived