The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

This game is getting pretty boring... It's just so repetitive. I've tried every single mode possible, i love S&D the most because your hands get all sweaty and it's hard. But there's no point. I don't need any XP, and the score is terrible.

BTW, in S&D for example you kill someone, it's 500 XP. It's only 50 on your Score Card. Does that mean on your

Leaderboard score, it only adds 50? or 500?

It only adds 50 to the leaderboard score thing :(

It's like the exact opposite of cod4, in cod4 playing search gave you a much higher score than if you played team d.

Haha, i love how you're always trying to find different ways of interpreting that i suck.

1) What the hell is a K/D ratio boosting party? I've never heard of such a thing.

2) I never boosted with my Riot BEFORE the Glitch. (That one thing i was hosting failed)

3) Victorious, and a lot of OTHER CDC Members did it too. (I don't know all of their CDC names)

4) Like i said, OMG 1 GUN I DID HS OMG I'M NOT LEGIT OMG OMG. A lot of other CDC Members ASK me to do HS with them.

5) That hack doesn't put you to Prestige 10 Level 70.. It puts you to Prestige 9 and you have to go up 140 Levels. I only skipped like what 4 Prestiges?

3) And that changes the fact that you did it how?

5) 4 prestiges, that's nothing right :rolleyes:

Wow...I turned off my nuke killstreak yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be getting one any time soon. Well...it seems I just went 35-5 playing Domination on Wasteland...with a 29 killstreak. I am so angry right now. :angry: :angry: :angry:

As far as I'm concerned, the nuke should be automatically applied and you should be able to pick three other killstreaks, because it's so fracking hard to get a 25 killstreak anyways..at least for me it is.

Also, M16 > AK.

Almost got my 1st nuke today. In Domination on Wasteland, I was camping on a ledge that looks straight at the house with the C flag, and kept picking off people who were trying to run in with my Barrett 50. Cal. After I got about 10 kills with my AC130 (its brutal on Wasteland) I was 3 kills away, and someone snipes me from across the map with an MP5K.

I was so close :angry:

SitRep PRO is the BEST Perk in the game. I don't have it, but i know what it does and i'm gonna try and get it. Even though it's the hardest perk to get Pro, it's well worth it.

It makes your Enemies footsteps LOUDER and eliminates the sound of your teammates footsteps so you know who's an enemy and who's not (great for HC). It's only good Pro, but the regular adds an upside so you basically can't die by claymores, c4, grenades etc.

Wow...I turned off my nuke killstreak yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be getting one any time soon. Well...it seems I just went 35-5 playing Domination on Wasteland...with a 29 killstreak. I am so angry right now. :angry: :angry: :angry:

As far as I'm concerned, the nuke should be automatically applied and you should be able to pick three other killstreaks, because it's so fracking hard to get a 25 killstreak anyways..at least for me it is.

Also, M16 > AK.

Agreed. Without three other killstreaks enabled, there's no way in hell I'd be able to get 25 kills in a row. :lol:

Agreed. Without three other killstreaks enabled, there's no way in hell I'd be able to get 25 kills in a row. :lol:

Hmm, the most obvious choices if Nuke was always on,

Predator

Harrier

Chopper Gunner

Pavelow is sooooo good. I really hate people who shoot things down though, especially noobs.

When I want to try for a nuke (Domination most likely)

Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Tactical Nuke

otherwhise

Predator, Harrier, Chopper Gunner

or if I'm really bored

Predator, Emergency air drop, chopper gunner

I was using Predator, Harrier, Chopper Gunner when I got the big streak. I don't really know if I would have gotten a nuke that game if I didn't have the predator turned on, because I got a triple kill with it, which gave me harrier, which then gave me chopper gunner without having to use my gun at all. I did get about 15 kills from my chopper gunner though. Wasteland is soooo amazing for chopper gunner. Kill a group of 4-5 people, turn the camera, and watch them all respawn and repeat.

Archived