The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

yeah, HC TDM is really fun. my favourite mode

I'm surprised IW didn't change the fact that when you get killed by a teammate, you lose your KS

also pissed how it counts as a death if they kill you

Yeah,atleast in cod4 it didn't count as a death towards you.

Only reason I can see it getting rid of your killstreak,is if you're in the enemy spawn and you're with somebody else and you're both gonna die,you could kill him to get to another spot and keep going.pretty cheap...

I know the tac knife reduces cool-down between stabs, but does it (significantly, or at least noticeably) increase distance, as well?

I have no evidence to back it up,but I feel like I need to agree,It's still farther than a normal melee attack,but it doesnt seem to be as far if you were using a normal weapon.

Just got my 10,000th kill. No feel of joy, just of disapointment of how much time I've wasted.

I'm at around 16,000 I feel your pain haha

Jesus, i'm soo in consistent since school started.. 1 game i can go like 60 - 12 then i go like 5 - 14..

:(

The worst is when you can't get a fricken kill for like 5 minutes just because everyone is camping/using grenade launchers, or you just can't kill anyone even if you empty your whole clip into them.

went 32-12 on highrise on TDM as a sniper

I had a 10 KS, was about to get my ac130

so i shot the guy, he goes into last stand (and this is why i hate it so much)

and some scrub comes and i cant even see him and he kills me

i was like FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but then a dude msged me saying "you are the best player to play MW2 ever"

not really.

All u crave about is curry when we're on PSN

"ohhh i totally want some curry right now"... You msg me that every 5 seconds :mellow:

You're cousin person sounds so cute! :D

BTW GUYS, TDM is full of noobs. Went 50 - 9 this morning.. Cause i had a collab day. :D

I concur, I got back to over 2.0 kdr with all the noobs playing tdm for the last few nights.

I have a question.

Usually when you or your teamates kill some on your tag name comes up on the bottem left corner of the screen in white and the person you killed comes up in yellow with the kill method icon in the middle.

I just noticed that when I or my teammate kill someone, our names come up in yellow text while the person killed name comes up in white text.

How do I change that because it's confusing the hell out of me. Or was it always this way and I'm going nuts.

Xbox BTW

I have a question.

Usually when you or your teamates kill some on your tag name comes up on the bottem left corner of the screen in white and the person you killed comes up in yellow with the kill method icon in the middle.

I just noticed that when I or my teammate kill someone, our names come up in yellow text while the person killed name comes up in white text.

How do I change that because it's confusing the hell out of me. Or was it always this way and I'm going nuts.

Xbox BTW

It would be nice if you could change it but you cant and it will change randomly.

Archived