The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

You gotta jump off the side and grab onto the little ladder thing and then run around building, you'll eventually end up at the top.

But when you jump off the side there's a huge chance you'll miss the ladder thing and just die (and even if you do get it, people will shoot you when you are running around the building).

What side?

It was so annoying yesterday there was this one guy that was just sniping from the top and he went something like 40-1-5. I killed him like twice.

Primary: Assault Rifle w/ Grenade Launcher

Secondary: Empty

Equipment: Claymore

Special Grenade: Anything

Perk1: One Man Army

Perk2: Danger Close

Perk3: Anything

I will find and torture anyone using this in a game.

I've already seen 20 people using this, it's so broken if you are half decent at noob tubing you can get 100 kills in a game with around 4 deaths.

This is worse than ANY other broken weapon/glitch in CoD history (MP40, Javelin glitch, everything!).

MW2 is bad. There are so many things wrong with this game. Spawn points are horrible, no improvement on lobbies, half the maps are unbalanced, people only care about kills, parties get split up while searching for a game, no one shoots down air support, idiots group together when a predator missile is in the air and campers EVERYWHERE.

I've already seen 20 people using this, it's so broken if you are half decent at noob tubing you can get 100 kills in a game with around 4 deaths.

This is worse than ANY other broken weapon/glitch in CoD history (MP40, Javelin glitch, everything!).

MW2 is bad. There are so many things wrong with this game. Spawn points are horrible, no improvement on lobbies, half the maps are unbalanced, people only care about kills, parties get split up while searching for a game, no one shoots down air support, idiots group together when a predator missile is in the air and campers EVERYWHERE.

I don't see how the bolded ones are bad? And when wasn't it all about kills? I shoot down killstreaks all the time and mine get shot down all the time too.

??

I started playing today and the first map was Derail (which I'm usually decent at now). I start off 0-5 and rage quit. I decide to find another game, it puts me in the same one, and I finish 23-3 (23-8 if you count the first try). I then had the top score for about the next 5 games. I guess the rage helped. :P

I don't see how the bolded ones are bad? And when wasn't it all about kills? I shoot down killstreaks all the time and mine get shot down all the time too.

??

This is another thing, everyone refuses to admit this game isn't that good. It's okay, but the online lags like a bitch but it's basically CoD4 expect less balanced and more idiots playing.

Camping in Domination or Sabotage to get kills isn't good at all. When people are scared to try to capture an area because their KDR will go down or run around looking for kills instead of trying to capture points or plant bombs it ruins the game.

The second part of your post just isn't true. Harriers/Chopper Gunners just FLOAT there unopposed until I shoot them down. It's annoying because if you join a game and one of those are in the air, you've (most likely) already lost. Mine never get shot down and people always try to idiotically shoot down air support with normal weapons (giving the opposing player more kills, which almost always results in a chopper gunner). JUST MAKE A DAMN CLASS WITH COLD BLOODED AND A STINGER PEOPLE!

Found a video showing the complete idiocy of the class I just posted.

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-custom-kit-exploit---100-kills.html

I tried that it doesn't work that good a better use of your perks is scavenger and cold blooded.

I have the best spot for that on Skidrow. :lol:

Lots of people use it though.

looks like someone just found out about wingsofredemption's video on youtube

Archived