The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

How does your guys' builds for team deathmatch differ from your class for Free-For-All? I want to play FFA just to get the titles but I find it kind of slow and boring.

What gun attachments, perks and killstreaks work well for FFA?

Varies on what map,but the ones i use mainly are.

intervention extended mags & either usp akimbo or m93 rafica akimbo sleight of hand pro,stopping power pro,and steady aim pro w/claymore

ump45 silencer and magnum tac knife marathron pro,lightweight pro,ninja pro.

acr w/silencer and AA-12 Foregrip Scavenger Pro,Stopping Power Pro (or Cold Blooded pro depending on map), Ninja Pro w/claymore

and I pretty much stick with a 5(predator missle),7(harrier),9(Pavelow) Kill Streak Setup.

Anyone have any tips for wide open maps like Wasteland, Estate, Underpass, etc? I can't stand playing those maps because all I do is get sniped and stuff.

I've improved so that I'm about a 1.0 k/d in other tactical maps with buildings and stuff, but those open maps just kill me...

it's frustrating.. and I'm not great at sniping, no patience- I need to run around and shoot crap, plus the scope limits my view too much for my liking

also does anyone else thinks its retarded how sometimes you join a game and it finishes 10 seconds after you join, only to add a loss to your record. Last night that happened to me so many times I went from .85 winning ratio to .75

Sub Base is the best place. I've played the map like 5 times today, and have gotten 4 nukes.

IT's also really fun to use an elevator and get out of the map in a game. Gotta play HC tho, so nobody can find you. laugh.gif

Yep, cheating is super fun. rolleyes.gif

Wonder how you got those 4 nukes.

joined one of his games and he was killing the same guy with headshots just so he can get an ac-130

if your not gonna do it legit, don't do it at all

I told you i never got any nukes. I can show you guys where i were and you'd be like ohh i can see why he got the nukes. Jesus, i got like 3 AC130 kills and i only did that once. And that one time was when you joined.. I'll show you where i was and you'll understand tomorrow.

I told you i never got any nukes. I can show you guys where i were and you'd be like ohh i can see why he got the nukes. Jesus, i got like 3 AC130 kills and i only did that once. And that one time was when you joined.. I'll show you where i was and you'll understand tomorrow.

Sure you did...

Archived