The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Jesus Christ, Elevators are soo cheap. Karachi, i basically get a nuke every game since nobody knows where you are. If you guys want, i can teach you..

Is that the thing where you just float above the map? Does no one watch their killcam or something sounds dumb

Jesus Christ, Elevators are soo cheap. Karachi, i basically get a nuke every game since nobody knows where you are. If you guys want, i can teach you..

Naaaah, if it's hardcore when people do that it's about as clean as that Cormier hit.

Naaaah, if it's hardcore when people do that it's about as clean as that Cormier hit.

To be honest, i only do it in Hardcore. But i don't see how it matters if it was Regular or Hardcore. You always put a Tactical Insertion where nobody can see it, so it wouldn't matter.

To be honest, i only do it in Hardcore. But i don't see how it matters if it was Regular or Hardcore. You always put a Tactical Insertion where nobody can see it, so it wouldn't matter.

Well, they could kill you (assuming they figure out your position from killcams) before you set your tactical insertion. I don't know, it just seems, well, like you said, cheap.

Then again though, there's are plenty of other people who seem to do that and they deserve what they get in that case. Besides, if they don't like it there's always the option of fighting fire with fire.

Well, they could kill you (assuming they figure out your position from killcams) before you set your tactical insertion. I don't know, it just seems, well, like you said, cheap.

Then again though, there's are plenty of other people who seem to do that and they deserve what they get in that case. Besides, if they don't like it there's always the option of fighting fire with fire.

Some people can't do it. Sometimes i feel kinda bad, because a lot of little kids start getting really sad and pissed. Sometimes it sounds like their about to cry.. Others beg me to show them how to do it. =\

I know I said cheating is cheap (wait wut)

but I wanna do this stuff. mainly for ac-130 kills

or bear the pain of ground war and get that way

16867_1325021932413_1436845036_902374_5679603_n.jpg

I love P90 Akimbo. Brought my KDR up from 1.20 to 1.31 in a couple days. :towel:

LOLQUE

@Likewise, yeah but don't go on. Only use it to talk to EASHL guys every now and then. Just post here and i'll come, unless i'm already on message ChickenFTW.

Yeah, i do have a mic but i prefer using Chat. Much easier to understand.

Archived