The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Yeah, i do have a mic but i prefer using Chat. Much easier to understand.

Well, for a private match when you're showing something to someone yeah, I prefer chat too. Do you actually use that in-game online too? That'd be a lot of work and leave you quite vulnerable.:P

Well, for a private match when you're showing something to someone yeah, I prefer chat too. Do you actually use that in-game online too? That'd be a lot of work and leave you quite vulnerable.:P

The ones i use are in Karachi and Derail. They're both in the back part of the map, and nobody will ever get you.

Actually, in Derail there's a chance of getting killed. Karachi, no way.

Is the elevator thing really fun for you guys? What's the point of even playing? I can just imagine a nerdy kid in his underwear and nacho cheese on his face getting an erection off going 30-0. It's not fun, but the stats make you look like an e-god.

Is the elevator thing really fun for you guys? What's the point of even playing? I can just imagine a nerdy kid in his underwear and nacho cheese on his face getting an erection off going 30-0. It's not fun, but the stats make you look like an e-god.

Sure, it's fun getting out of the map then killing people, but usually after i get a nuke i explore. I run around the outside of the map to see different things. It's actually quite fascinating, but oh well their getting patched soon.

I'M ON RIGHT NOW TO SHOW U ELEVATORS, BECAUSE THEY'LL BE PATCHED LATER THIS WEEK.

Sure, it's fun getting out of the map then killing people, but usually after i get a nuke i explore. I run around the outside of the map to see different things. It's actually quite fascinating, but oh well their getting patched soon.

I'M ON RIGHT NOW TO SHOW U ELEVATORS, BECAUSE THEY'LL BE PATCHED LATER THIS WEEK.

http://www.qj.net/qjnet/games-for-windows/modern-warfare-2-pc-patched-console-patches-being-tested.html

Oh no, what cheat are you going to use now? :(

I love how your always trying to point out that i "cheat".

Elevators were PUT INTO THE GAME BY INFINITY WARD. They are patching it because they RECENTLY realized it was cheap.

EDIT: You really think some guy would go all over the map and try at ever ledge? Come on.. Obviously IW put em there and they got leaked or something like that. I don't know how it was released or anything, but im 100% IW put them into the game.

I love how your always trying to point out that i "cheat".

Elevators were PUT INTO THE GAME BY INFINITY WARD. They are patching it because they RECENTLY realized it was cheap.

EDIT: You really think some guy would go all over the map and try at ever ledge? Come on.. Obviously IW put em there and they got leaked or something like that. I don't know how it was released or anything, but im 100% IW put them into the game.

Wow, the stupidity in this post...

Does anyone know why i'm lagging so badly in MW2? Like my connection was 100% every game a week ago, and now it's always 1 bar and i can barely do anything. It's not the host, because every single game i join everyone has 4 bars and i have 1.

I've reset my router, un plugged and re plugged everything, did a connection test and changed to a different internet connection and back.. Yet, i'm lagging like crazy..

:(

Man.. don't you hate those days where you get good scores but just can't seem to put a killstreak together?

27-8, 20-9, etc but I haven't even got to a harrier yet. Gaaah.

I always get killed by the things before my Harrier when I'm trying to get Emergency Airdrop. Pisses the **** out of me. :P

Archived