2913 replies to this topic

#2911 mau5trap

mau5trap

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

For a guy who has nearly 400,000 subscribers, over 60 million video views, and has voiced his displeasure on MW3 and Black Ops, I'd say he has some idea as to which COD game is still the best.

I follow a commentator who has over 450K subs, over 150,000,000 video views, and voiced his pleasures with MW3 and Black Ops ( he actually likes mw2 a lot too lol ) but does that mean he knows which game is the best ? Obviously what he or what your commentator says has credibility, but that does not represent the whole call of duty community, nahh mean ?

Posted Image

#2912 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

What in the fu? This thread ended up being 98 pages?! Oh wow
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#2913 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,995 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

Why in the hell is this thread bumped.

Solid game, and best CoD game to date, but man....this thread was started when I was in Grade 11.

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL

#2914 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

Why in the hell is this thread bumped.

Solid game, and best CoD game to date, but man....this thread was started when I was in Grade 11.

I made this thread and didn't realize till today it went to 98 pages. That's unreal
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.