Followers 0
g_bassi13

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic:

15,897 posts in this topic

Do you get straight A's in school?

:blink:

Did you hit your head alot as a child? I can hook you up with an old melon

I don't see Wilboy in there and I think saving steve actually gets pleasure from this thread and the flirty friday thread in a creepy way

Did you hit your head alot as a child? I can hook you up with an old melon

I'm already talking to an old melon :)

I don't see Wilboy in there and I think saving steve actually gets pleasure from this thread and the flirty friday thread in a creepy way

Oh i'm actually the willie mitchell at the back, u see how happy the girl beside me is? :lol:

Do you get straight A's in school?

:blink:

unfortunately, no :lol: not when all my deep knowledge is based on nothing that matters

hey so im watching Pirates of the Caribbean and i never understood how they did that boat thing... Will and Jack Sparrow are underwater but they're holding a boat upside-down and for some reason there's an air bubble :o ?!?!?!

Oh i'm actually the willie mitchell at the back, u see how happy the girl beside me is? :lol:

Yea yes im an old melon.

Anyone remeber the stop the cat from peeing thing

STUPIDCATT.jpg

Ah I see you now, git'r done. I want in there...with a vodka 7 and a chasity belt, but once I'm in I'll stop posting because I'm shady

unfortunately, no :lol: not when all my deep knowledge is based on nothing that matters

hey so im watching Pirates of the Caribbean and i never understood how they did that boat thing... Will and Jack Sparrow are underwater but they're holding a boat upside-down and for some reason there's an air bubble :o ?!?!?!

Oh i thought about that also before, but kind of random that u talk about that now :mellow:. I was thinking that it leaves them room to breathe in, but i doubt it. In fact, if u try it with something in ur tub it won't work

Oh i thought about that also before, but kind of random that u talk about that now :mellow: . I was thinking that it leaves them room to breathe in, but i doubt it. In fact, if u try it with something in ur tub it won't work

WiLbOy we should pull an all nighter again like last time even though we both had work to do

Oh i thought about that also before, but kind of random that u talk about that now :mellow: . I was thinking that it leaves them room to breathe in, but i doubt it. In fact, if u try it with something in ur tub it won't work

no its not!! its on TV rinow B)

WiLbOy we should pull an all nighter again like last time even though we both had work to do

I was up for finals that day, I pull all nighters everyday. I slept at 6 a.m last night playing poker with my friends

Edited by WiLBoY

Brb, gotta run an experiment.

no its not!! its on TV rinow B)

Like wil said, if you try it in the bathtub it doesnt work

I was up for finals that day, I pull all nighters everyday. I slept at 6 a.m last night playing poker with my friends

I had an english exam. I hope to chat with you all tonight.

I had an english exam. I hope to chat with you all tonight.

There's not much to chat about, unless you're like arctic who sends me homosexual PM's at 3 a.m :o

There's not much to chat about, unless you're like arctic who sends me homosexual PM's at 3 a.m :o

Just stay in late night lounge, Im wipping up some CDC movies/Flash vids.

Just stay in late night lounge, Im wipping up some CDC movies/Flash vids.

Alright, hook it up tonight along with a new picture of the latenight lounge 2 members

Alright, hook it up tonight along with a new picture of the latenight lounge 2 members

Aighty. Im working on em now acually. It should be fun. And its nice to be back.

Hey I used to do that all the time while I was washing dishes.. if you force the cup upside down into the water.. all the air inside is kept in there :D

Did I just make any sense? :blink:

Hey I used to do that all the time while I was washing dishes.. if you force the cup upside down into the water.. all the air inside is kept in there :D

Did I just make any sense? :blink:

That was actually my theory, but is it true? Even under water? I haven't tested it