The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Do you get straight A's in school?

:blink:

unfortunately, no :lol: not when all my deep knowledge is based on nothing that matters

hey so im watching Pirates of the Caribbean and i never understood how they did that boat thing... Will and Jack Sparrow are underwater but they're holding a boat upside-down and for some reason there's an air bubble :o ?!?!?!

unfortunately, no :lol: not when all my deep knowledge is based on nothing that matters

hey so im watching Pirates of the Caribbean and i never understood how they did that boat thing... Will and Jack Sparrow are underwater but they're holding a boat upside-down and for some reason there's an air bubble :o ?!?!?!

Oh i thought about that also before, but kind of random that u talk about that now :mellow:. I was thinking that it leaves them room to breathe in, but i doubt it. In fact, if u try it with something in ur tub it won't work

Oh i thought about that also before, but kind of random that u talk about that now :mellow: . I was thinking that it leaves them room to breathe in, but i doubt it. In fact, if u try it with something in ur tub it won't work

WiLbOy we should pull an all nighter again like last time even though we both had work to do

WiLbOy we should pull an all nighter again like last time even though we both had work to do

I was up for finals that day, I pull all nighters everyday. I slept at 6 a.m last night playing poker with my friends

Edited by WiLBoY

Brb, gotta run an experiment.

Hey I used to do that all the time while I was washing dishes.. if you force the cup upside down into the water.. all the air inside is kept in there :D

Did I just make any sense? :blink:

Hey I used to do that all the time while I was washing dishes.. if you force the cup upside down into the water.. all the air inside is kept in there :D

Did I just make any sense? :blink:

That was actually my theory, but is it true? Even under water? I haven't tested it