Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g_bassi13

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic:

15,897 posts in this topic

Mainly because of my Fantasy league.

Not the league itself, but your erratic and often thoughtless decisions as commissioner.

I guarantee it would be better if people didn't constantly troll it.

Sup britches, I'm broke as a joke and need to make it to Friday.

Anyone want to buy a lung?

I guarantee it would be better if people didn't constantly troll it.

It would have died before it got to five pages

Instead it got to 66...

Thank the JPA, the greatest thing to happen to your league.

Except JPA was a joke the whole time.

Except JPA was a joke the whole time.

You should've known as soon as we unveiled the name...

It seemed as though you would take it seriously for a while.

Sarcasm Detector>->>------Off

:bigblush:

Sup britches, I'm broke as a joke and need to make it to Friday.

Anyone want to buy a lung?

How much are you asking?

Edited by One one two

Yeah, I know that but when discussions are out of control and off topic like yesterday, those are the reasons why Wetcoaster left.

He left for the reasons I stated in my original post. Those things you mention were perpetrated by those I referenced in my post using Wetcoaster's exact words.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe

Wetcoaster did not leave because of Sharpshooter. Quite the contrary, in fact. Wetcoaster left due to the ignorance and immaturity of all the prepubescent morons that post here. That's it in a nutshell.

Instead of antagonizing and badgering all us "Ignorant and immature prepubescent morons", why havn't you also left? Nothing else to do? Nobody else to cyberannoy?

Instead of antagonizing and badgering all us "Ignorant and immature prepubescent morons", why havn't you also left? Nothing else to do? Nobody else to cyberannoy?

Good luck in the upcoming cyber-war

He left for the reasons I stated in my original post. Those things you mention were perpetrated by those I referenced in my post using Wetcoaster's exact words.

Too bad he doesn't post regularly anymore in the Off Topic. He stopped posting in Canucks Talk and other Hockey Forums around '09 I believe.

:lol:

Oh I think you have the situation quite reversed. You and your buds are all very short-sighted and don't seem to recognize yourselves.

Oh I think you have the situation quite reversed. You and your buds are all very short-sighted and don't seem to recognize yourselves.

Is it really worth starting a fight on a simple joke?

Short sighted? My vision's fine thank you, I'm young. I think you're old enough for monthly trips to the eye-doctor though.

Exactly what I was expecting, a comment saying how I/we're "insert insult" and need to grow up. You'd think that after living 60 years of life you'd realize that when you disrespect someone, and can't admit that a: You're wrong, or b: you're the one with the problem people aren't going to be fans of what you do.

Waiting for the next comment that will entail "You're a [insult], grow up...".

Edited by Tig'ol Bitties

I can't recall the last time I've seen BB in a topic, where some sort of argument isn't going on. <_<