Nice!

Gimme a high five!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Thanks for the high five!

This is for you.

9537.jpg

Edited by Gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1

Instead of antagonizing and badgering all us "Ignorant and immature prepubescent morons", why havn't you also left? Nothing else to do? Nobody else to cyberannoy?

How is her simply making a statement cyberannoying anyone?

• Upvote 1

Guest Gumballthechewy

How is her simply making a statement cyberannoying anyone?

Did you not read what she wrote?

Did you not read what she wrote?

Yes. She gave a reply about why Wetcoaster doesn't reply anymore using his words.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yes. She gave a reply about why Wetcoaster doesn't reply anymore using his words.

Yes... in-between attempting to insult everyone here.

• Upvote 2

That is your interpretation. An objective reader would not see it that way.

For myself, I know Wetcoaster used that term often so I could easily see that she was just repeating it. She is guilty of not putting the term in quotation marks which she later conceded too.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gumballthechewy

That is your interpretation. An objective reader would not see it that way.

It doesn't help when she come off as a generally angry person.

But maybe it's just me...

You have tunnel vision and are most likely myopic as well. My original post in here was to state why Wetcoaster doesn't post here anymore. Then the feeding frenzy and mob mentality started. How is that so difficult to see? I insulted nobody until the usual *&%! started by the bullies of WN. I did nothing until attacked. Attacks which seem to be the norm for a certain segment of people here.

And I have absolutely no reason to be angry about the persistent personal attacks and flaming that accompany pretty much every post I make regardless of it's content and in PMs as well? Okaaaay.......

^^ Oh, and that's sarcasm, just in case anyone lacks the capability to understand it. I'd hate to be held responsible for certain people being incapable of recognizing it.

Perhaps some were offended by Wetcoaster's characterization of some of the users here and that certain people recognized themselves within his words. *shrugs*

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe

I didn't see her being angry with that explanation.

If she has been guilty of being angry in the past that is the past. A person should not be judged poorly after every action.

I did nothing until attacked. Attacks which seem to be the norm for a certain segment of people here.

In my opinion BB, it's not what you say it's how you say it. I personally hardly ever have a problem with the content of your posts, just how the content is presented. More often than not you're fairly accurate, but it's immediately disregarded because of the attitude behind it.

Time for some new material BB, telling people they're near sighted, have tunnel vision, and are part of this imaginary "feeding frenzy" is starting to make you sound like a broken record. ;)

Time for some new material BB, telling people they're near sighted, have tunnel vision, and are part of this imaginary "feeding frenzy" is starting to make you sound like a broken record. ;)

Oh there's nothing imaginary about it at all. One has only to review the post history of certain people here to see a record of it in black and white. Going back years, in some cases.

Stating the truth only starts to sound like 'a broken record' to those who fail to recognize the truth in it.

;)

Oh there's nothing imaginary about it at all. One has only to review the post history of certain people here to see a record of it in black and white. Going back years, in some cases.

Stating the truth only starts to sound like 'a broken record' to those who fail to recognize the truth in it.

;)

Guilty. Arguing with people is fun.

You have tunnel vision and are most likely myopic as well. My original post in here was to state why Wetcoaster doesn't post here anymore. Then the feeding frenzy and mob mentality started. How is that so difficult to see? I insulted nobody until the usual *&%! started by the bullies of WN. I did nothing until attacked. Attacks which seem to be the norm for a certain segment of people here.

And I have absolutely no reason to be angry about the persistent personal attacks and flaming that accompany pretty much every post I make regardless of it's content and in PMs as well? Okaaaay.......

^^ Oh, and that's sarcasm, just in case anyone lacks the capability to understand it. I'd hate to be held responsible for certain people being incapable of recognizing it.

Perhaps some were offended by Wetcoaster's characterization of some of the users here and that certain people recognized themselves within his words. *shrugs*

To be fair BB, you can "come off" as a bit reactionary...albeit generally due to immature or at the very least sarcastic comments that may or may not be taken out of context.

But a lot of the "personal attacks" and "flaming" could likely be avoided if you simply ignored, dismissed or avoiding interjecting and escalating the situation. I have no doubt you intentions are good but sometime while trying to put out a fire you accidentally grab a gas can instead of a bucket of water.

My $0.02.

• Upvote 1

To be fair BB, you can "come off" as a bit reactionary...albeit generally due to immature or at the very least sarcastic comments that may or may not be taken out of context.

To be fair JR............she didn't this time.