The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I'll do whatever you want him to do for ten bucks less, plus no questions asked! You want me to bury this blood soaked bundle of rags in the back forty? No problem! You need me to dive this car with muffled cries coming from the trunk into the forest and set it on fire? Done!

You... You amuse me. How does director of sales sound?

Do you already own other i-products?

Are you generally tech-savvy?

The only other product I have is the iPod Touch.

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm tech-savvy, but I'm also not a complete moron when it comes to electronics.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sounds like I'm the new dictator ... eer, director, of sales!

What's my first assignment/job/whatever the hell I'm supposed to be doing?

Edited by Gumballthechewy

The only other product I have is the iPod Touch.

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm tech-savvy, but I'm also not a complete moron when it comes to electronics.

IMO, Iphone's are great for people already heavily invested in i-products/i-tunes and just want something functional that works without a lot of thought or involvement from them. (There's also a faction that view Apple products a fashion accessories as well.)

Android phone's tend to be more powerful and feature rich/flexible but require someone a bit more tech savvy, a "tweaker" to get the most out of them. Depending on model, they also tend to allow more freedom for things like removable microSD cards, batteries, expandability etc.

Figure out which side of the fence you sit on/what's more important to you and you'll have your answer.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like I'm the new dictator ... eer, director, of sales!

What's my first assignment/job/whatever the hell I'm supposed to be doing?

Figure out who we are mainly targeting in our sales, and how we're going to sell our product.

IMO, Iphone's are great for people already heavily invested in i-products/i-tunes and just want something functional that works without a lot of thought or involvement from them. (There's also a faction that view Apple products a fashion accessories as well.)

Android phone's tend to be more powerful and feature rich/flexible but require someone a bit more tech savvy, a "tweaker" to get the most out of them. Depending on model, they also tend to allow more freedom for things like removable microSD cards, batteries, expandability etc.

Figure out which side of the fence you sit on/what's more important to you and you'll have your answer.

Well since you put it that way, it seems that the obvious choice would to be buy the iPhone. The Android sounds a bit more complicated, and the way you put it the iPhone is much easier to use.

Thanks, J.R.,

I appreciate the help.

Edited by i4i™

Figure out who we are mainly targeting in our sales, and how we're going to sell our product.

Well since you put it that way, it seems that the obvious choice would to be buy the iPhone. The Android sounds a bit more complicated, and the way you put it the iPhone is much easier to use.

Thanks, J.R.,

I appreciate the help.

"Ish".

They're both technically easy to use for basic phone/text/internet etc.

Just that Android phone's require more of the user to get that extra bit out of...but they also have more to "give" (bigger limits/capabilities) than an iphone. So it's ease/simplicity vs power/capability argument.

Think Mega Blocks vs Lego.

Edited by J.R.
Guest Gumballthechewy

Good, that's what I like to hear. I'll expect a full report by Monday.

Yes sir!

Umm... what is the product exactly?

"Ish".

They're both technically easy to use for basic phone/text/internet etc.

Just that Android phone's require more of the user to get that extra bit out of...but they also have more to "give" (bigger limits/capabilities) than an iphone. So it's ease/simplicity vs power/capability argument.

Think Mega Blocks vs Lego.

I'll mostly be using whichever phone I choose for internet, texting, phone, and music. Maybe some other things as well but those are the main points. I'm thinking iPhone now because all of my music is on iTunes anyway, so the transfer of music will be quite easy. Plus, I'm also thinking about size (no pun intended). Since iPhone is a bit smaller it'll be easier to fit into my pocket rather than the bigger Galaxy S3.

Damn, I didn't know choosing a phone would be this hard.

Guest Gumballthechewy

We are selling my new creation:

The iGalaxy 4S2.

Phone/Tablet/Computer/Candy dispenser in one!

Right, I'll get right on it!

By the way, for the things you mentioned, Internet texting music, iPhone I think would be better maybe, I've never owned an android phone but I have an iPhone 4 and it does all those things you mentioned flawlessly and if you have buddies with iPhones you can text them for free with iMessage, plus like you said if you already use iTunes anyway it just make things a little bit easier.

Just my two cents boss.

Right, I'll get right on it!

By the way, for the things you mentioned, Internet texting music, iPhone I think would be better maybe, I've never owned an android phone but I have an iPhone 4 and it does all those things you mentioned flawlessly and if you have buddies with iPhones you can text them for free with iMessage, plus like you said if you already use iTunes anyway it just make things a little bit easier.

Just my two cents boss.

That's what I was thinking. iPhone is probably the best option. I'm leaning towards buying the iPhone now, but I do have some time to still decide.

But thanks for the input.

You just got a $10,000 salary promotion. You are now going to be my go-to worker. Well done. Drinks are on me.

Edited by i4i™