The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

That was actually my theory, but is it true? Even under water? I haven't tested it

Go try it.

It works.

Get a clear glass cup, dunk it in upside down, and wiggle your hand around inside it :lol: It'll be all air if you do it right.

EDIT: aw crap, double post. sorry :(

Edited by Elly
I know. I don't think I've ever actually had a bubble bath before, because I was always too impatient for the bath to fill up... :huh:

I used to take one once a week, and yea, they take quite a while to fill up, so i usually just shower. I do it alot when i'm sick though, the sweat kills the cold :o

I used to take one once a week, and yea, they take quite a while to fill up, so i usually just shower. I do it alot when i'm sick though, the sweat kills the cold :o

Some guy at work told me that oil of .. something.. now I can't remember.. oh darn it, nevermind.

I just drink orange juice (to cure a cold).

Some guy at work told me that oil of .. something.. now I can't remember.. oh darn it, nevermind.

I just drink orange juice (to cure a cold).

Taking too many hot showers or baths will cause the oil to dry out of ur skin, once a week is fine. You can also drink milk tea as you're doing it. It's good for the skin

Oh wtf am I a guy? :lol:

I drink coke to cure a cold....

Edited by WiLBoY