The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

I love this thread.  New music and old music that's new to me happy place.  (I remember Natalie Imbruglia/Torn).  And I heard  Where Did You Sleep Last Night for the first time by Nirvana during their Unplugged performance.

Bipolar Deb's playlist includes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A little more on the edge, as Grunge or Psychedelic cuts are, Nirvana's first single..

Like Where did you sleep, a cover song. Shocking Blue, whom I played above did the original.  Shocking Blue most famous for the original (above again) which was known by our generation as the #1 hit for Bananarama, Venus.  

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I love this thread.  New music and old music that's new to me happy place.  (I remember Natalie Imbruglia/Torn).  And I heard  Where Did You Sleep Last Night for the first time by Nirvana during their Unplugged performance.

Bipolar Deb's playlist includes

I try to keep up with the new stuff , which drew its inspiration from the old stuff , which drew its inspiration from yet even older stuff , i've always thought the history part of music  was important with all its varied styles , something thats lost in todays music followers.

• Upvote 2

Currently as far as albums go:

Paramore - After Laughter

Chvrches - Love is Dead

Sigrid - Don’t Kill My Vibe EP

songs:

The 1975 - Give Yourself a Try

Rancid - Nihilism

Halestorm - Here's To Us

MXPX- Let’s Ride

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Upvote 1