Mr.ArcticLove♥

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Haha same...

Arctic Monkeys-Temptation greets you like your naughty friend

I wish I can sleep. BUT NO! I'm at work telling people that street lights can't be dimmed down.

WTF why are you at work at 1am? Graveyard shift eh.

Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan

Impressive.

Blind Willie McTell - Bob Dylan

I cried myself to sleep with that song yesterday.

the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops

the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops

we can wipe you out any time

Make it with You - Bread

Seriously.

I don't know what the frack I'm on right now, but it's sure making this song sound good!

we can wipe you out any time

is that what its saying there? i had always wondered haha. i always just kinda hum that part when i sing it.

is that what its saying there? i had always wondered haha. i always just kinda hum that part when i sing it.

Sit down, stand up

Sit down, stand up

Walk into the jaws of hell

Anytime

Anytime

Sit down, stand up

Sit down, stand up

We can wipe you out anytime

We can wipe you out

Anytime

Anytime

Stand up, sit down

The rain drops

:)

Sit down, stand up

Sit down, stand up

Anytime

Anytime

Sit down, stand up

Sit down, stand up

We can wipe you out anytime

We can wipe you out

Anytime

Anytime

Stand up, sit down

The rain drops

:)

oh man i had it all wrong. i thought it said "walk into the jaws of hell, and its hot". haha. kinda does sound like it.

well thanks!

Right now I'm listening to the soothing voice of Sylvester Stallone. Rocky IV is on!