The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Outside of the bit where it randomly breaks into dubstep, it's a very good song.

I think the dubstep part is the part that caused a lot of his fans to hate on the track. I personally don't mind that bit, although I can't listen to a full dubstep song without trying to rip my ears out. I like how it's got a little of everything. I love that he's not stagnant and his music is constantly evolving.

People's opinions have been split regarding this song. I personally love it. :)

Outside of the bit where it randomly breaks into dubstep, it's a very good song.

I wouldn't even call it dubstep. The harder hitting part actually has some melody, unlike dubstep lol. What makes Tiesto so great is incredible versatility. GE proved he can also be versatile with this track alone. Awesomeness.

Probably one of my favourite Gareth tunes:

I think the dubstep part is the part that caused a lot of his fans to hate on the track. I personally don't mind that bit, although I can't listen to a full dubstep song without trying to rip my ears out. I like how it's got a little of everything. I love that he's not stagnant and his music is constantly evolving.

I wouldn't even call it dubstep. The harder hitting part actually has some melody, unlike dubstep lol. What makes Tiesto so great is incredible versatility. GE proved he can also be versatile with this track alone. Awesomeness.

Fair enough. I still stand by my point though. That brief segment does not fit in with the rest of the song. It's easy enough to ignore it though, and still enjoy the song. The rest of it has a pretty addictive quality to it.

I've been listening to a lot of Gareth Emery the last few months. It's real easy to get into it.

My favourite track of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyBwRgK7Rug

That is some easy listening.

Probably one of my favourite Gareth tunes:

Fair enough. I still stand by my point though. That brief segment does not fit in with the rest of the song. It's easy enough to ignore it though, and still enjoy the song. The rest of it has a pretty addictive quality to it.

I've been listening to a lot of Gareth Emery the last few months. It's real easy to get into it.

My favourite track of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyBwRgK7Rug

That is some easy listening.

Those 2 are a couple of my fave Gareth Emery tracks, too. In fact, "Mansion" is my current ringtone. :lol:

So happy to see that there are people who share the same love for him as I do. :)