The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

"my head is so much older than my shoulders can believe" .. thanks for sharing this beautiful song, Miz B .. I will add him to my "Must Get To Know" list ..

A good ole Canadian boy, T7! :) Loved that line...... and this one...Because my eyes have always tried to see much further then my mind has understood....

Slipped into guilty pleasure music....

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe
  • Upvote 1

Please feel free to "slip away" .. music is the greatest healer for me .. that, and long walks in lonely woods .. I know the "long walks" are out for now, but a song can take one on many a journey, if one will only allow for the passage ..

I am not sure why, but I have been listening to Astral Weeks a lot, always late at night when aloneness seeks its voice ..

Edited by Tearloch7
  • Upvote 2

Please feel free to "slip away" .. music is the greatest healer for me .. that, and long walks in lonely woods .. I know the "long walks" are out for now, but a song can take one on many a journey, if one will only allow for the passage ..

I am not sure why, but I have been listening to Astral Weeks a lot, always late at night when aloneness seeks its voice ..

:) I hear ya....music is a great healer for me too......and I love Van Morrison.

I now have Astral Weeks on my 'get to know better' list, too!

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe

Ah .. if I get started on Gordon I will be up all night .. absolutely love his music .. a treasure to all, including his peers, like Mr. Dylan and Van the Man ..

Oh dear, I fear, it shall be a long and lovely night, this night .. thanks B ..

A simple, poignant song ..

Edited by Tearloch7
  • Upvote 1