Mr.ArcticLove♥

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Edited by RWMc1

This song is a piece of goddamn art

1.  Green grass and high tides.  2.  The highway song. 

Edited by YummyCakeFace
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

1.  Green grass and high tides.  2.  The highway song. 

here you go... 2 very good songs that i've never heard before.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, chon derry said:

here you go... 2 very good songs that i've never heard before.

Oh awesome. Very cool how you found them like that. I'm so bad with computers. Tyvm!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

That's so awesome. I can't believe others are rockin Molly too. I thought I was the only one. Tres cool. 

I haven't checked out the whole thing here. Is Ted Nugent Stranglehold present?  If it isn't, can you please put it on?  I can't even work an iPod. This is my new music box. Sad I know but there it is.  Keep rockin to the Blackfoot tho. You may like it. Train Train...another great one. Look at me. Getting greedy with the requests!  Can't help it. Great tunes brother. 

Edited by YummyCakeFace

12 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

I haven't checked out the whole thing here. Is Ted Nugent Stranglehold present?  If it isn't, can you please put it on?  I can't even work an iPod. This is my new music box. Sad I know but there it is.  Keep rockin to the Blackfoot tho. You may like it. Train Train...another great one. Look at me. Getting greedy with the requests!  Can't help it. Great tunes brother. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

i was taught how to post songs off utube  2 months ago ,trust me if i can do it ,any one can , i'll pm u in a bit