The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

He's supposed to move into the top 35 range.

Damn, I wonder if that Harrison is as strong an up-and-comer as Raonic has looked. Raonic probably isn't 100% atm, which is a shame, but he almost made an epic comeback... That would've been incredible.

Oh well, congrats to Harrison... I wonder if Federer will show him who's boss, haha.

Great womens final! Was hoping Bartoli could have made it a bit closer in the third set but some excellent rally's and I am always happy to see Caroline win. Bartoli has a bright future as well, just needs a little work on her conditioning.

Looking forward to Nadal vs Djokovic

Edited by pimpcurtly

So what's next for our friend Milos?

According to a tweet on lovemeansnothing.ca :

The @SEOpen main draws are out! As no. 31 seed, #Raonic gets a 1st round bye and will play winner of Devvarman/Starace in round 2.

SEOpen as in the Sony Ericsson Open in California, I believe.

Also, for those who didn't watch Raonic and Pospisil beat Nadal and Djokovic in doubles tennis last year, here's a highlight reel video... It's so much fun.

Hopefully we can see Pospisil and Polansky rise in the standings as well!

Edited by luineul

• 3 weeks later...

Sportsnet1 has coverage all week in the morning.

Raonic just defeated World #30 Ernests Gulbis to move into the 3rd round. Significant win on the clay court! Will face the winner of Ferrar/Feliciano Lopez match. A couple of very good Clay court players.

• 2 weeks later...