Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
debluvscanucks

Tennis

Rate this topic:

3,049 posts in this topic

Novak wins and Serena loses. Combine that with wins by the Leos and the Bills this weekend and alls right with the world. :)

1 PM PST is the time of the match. This is going to be fun. :o

Funny... Serena feels wronged by the one point... so if she had gotten that one, it wouldn't have guaranteed her the game (being a game point for Stosur, it would have meant deuce at best). And even if Serena had won that game, Stosur dominated her otherwise.

This was frustration rearing its ugly head.

Serena deserves every fine that's coming her way. A true champion would have shrugged it off, and believed in his/her skills to come out victorious.

Serena needs to be hit hard this time since she's still on probation from 2 years ago

Only $2000.. what a joke!

Edited by Killa

Looking forward to Canadas World Group Playoff Tie with Israel Sept 16-18th. With Raonic back healthy you would have to make Canada a significant favorite to make it thru to the 2012 World Group!

edit: mistake

Edited by Madness

What an idiot.

Mistake. Relax.

Anyone going to watch Raonic vs Nadal? It's on Rogers Sportsnet 1

Wow, Raonic has dominated his first serves so far towel.gif

Davis cup in vancouver!!!!

Might fligh down there for it.

Australien open in a couple weeks!

Anyone else excited!

Love the Australian Open, mostly because its on at night lol. Hoping Milos Raonic can make another big run this year. I don't know if anyone followed it, but Raonic won the tournament in India, his first of the year.

Love the Australian Open, mostly because its on at night lol. Hoping Milos Raonic can make another big run this year. I don't know if anyone followed it, but Raonic won the tournament in India, his first of the year.

He went the entire tournament without dropping serve. The whole tournament. Not one break given up.

Australien open in a couple weeks!

Anyone else excited!

I am! I got into tennis over the last offseason ('cause, let's face it, there's not much else to follow 'cept baseball-blah).

Aussie open gets under way today (sunday). TSN is starting their coverage at 3:30pm I believe. Looking forward to Milos making another run. Anyone know if Marino is plaing?

Aussie open gets under way today (sunday). TSN is starting their coverage at 3:30pm I believe. Looking forward to Milos making another run. Anyone know if Marino is plaing?

She is playing. Are you asking if it will be broadcast? Because I'm not sure about that.

Also, anyone see the draw for Raonic? If he makes it to the third round, he has face Roddick. And if he beats him, the he's up against Djokovic in the round of 16. Hope he's up for the challenge, lol.

I think Milos has a shot against Roddick. Djokovic is too much for him right now....BUT you never know....if he is able to hold serve he always has a chance.