The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

What's the draw?

Federer and djokovic better be in seperates brackets

Nope, Federer and Djokovic are in the same half. Also, even if Federer doesn't defend his quarter-final points, (He will win Wimby), he will be ranked #2 after Wimbledon.

Masterclass comeback by Federer. Benneteau would have won those first two sets against anyone, he played unreal. Being a huge Fedfan, I was very worried during the 4th set tiebreak. Great match regardless.

Great match

It came down to stamina. Benneteau was cramping and he had nothing left in the 5th set. Not sure what Roger does as part of his training but the guy never looks tired. Heck he was barely sweating.

It's that more than anything else that sets him apart from his peers.

But great effort by Benneteau. He hit some amazing shots.

I think with Nadal gone Murray might see an opening. I have always hoped he would capture Wimbledon for Great Britain.

Yeah, as I said, he'll most likely lose in the Finals to either Djokovic or Federer. (This is me assuming there aren't any more upsets). But considering how Tsonga is playing, he can easily take out Murray in the Semis.

Edited by Toasta Brigger

Tough day for most of my favourites

Clijsters and Ivanovic get steam rolled, Tsonga down a set, and Sharapova eliminated :picard:

But at least Djokovic is still rolling. Gave Victor Troicki a beatdown in convincing fashion. Poor Troicki had a guy in the crowd shouting tips on how to play at him!