The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

And Federer beats Djokovic in 4: 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3. He played amazing. And in the 3rd set, Djokovic had a break point at 4-4, and missed a return long. Then missed a smash, and Fed went on to break him for the set. After that Federer just dominated the 4th set. Very excited to watch the final on Sunday.

Damn it :(

I was pulling for Novak as I always do. I feel like people still see men's tennis as being Rog vs Rafa. They don't see Novak as being elite. I love his attitude and I think he deserves a few more slams.

But a likely 17th for Roger is phenomenal. What a legend.

And a great day for Canadian tennis as Filip Peliwo is into the boys final and Eugenie Bouchard is into the girls final at Wimbledon. Radawanska won the girls final in 05(?) I believe and now she's into the women's final vs Serena. Would be great to have more Canadians make that leap and be in contention in the future.

It looked like Fed was starting to take control on the 3rd set. Either he comes out playing better, or is flat. Anyways great match, Murray played really great in the 1st and almost all of the 2nd.

I joke. You're alright.... kinda.

haha, I have no beef with Scots per se, only Andy Murray, Alex Salmond and whoever made that ridiculous statue of Mel Gibson. The three can burn in hell while the rest of you dance around in your skirts and toss each others cabers :lol:

;)