The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Funny... Serena feels wronged by the one point... so if she had gotten that one, it wouldn't have guaranteed her the game (being a game point for Stosur, it would have meant deuce at best). And even if Serena had won that game, Stosur dominated her otherwise.

This was frustration rearing its ugly head.

Serena deserves every fine that's coming her way. A true champion would have shrugged it off, and believed in his/her skills to come out victorious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the Australian Open, mostly because its on at night lol. Hoping Milos Raonic can make another big run this year. I don't know if anyone followed it, but Raonic won the tournament in India, his first of the year.

He went the entire tournament without dropping serve. The whole tournament. Not one break given up.

Aussie open gets under way today (sunday). TSN is starting their coverage at 3:30pm I believe. Looking forward to Milos making another run. Anyone know if Marino is plaing?

She is playing. Are you asking if it will be broadcast? Because I'm not sure about that.

Also, anyone see the draw for Raonic? If he makes it to the third round, he has face Roddick. And if he beats him, the he's up against Djokovic in the round of 16. Hope he's up for the challenge, lol.