The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Great effort in the last game by Raonic, saving 2 match points on Hewitt's serve, but it turned out to be too little too late. Hewitt takes it 4-6, 6-3, 7-6, 6-3. Raonic was good in stretches but his first-serve percentage was too low and he hit way too many unforced errors. Dropping that third set tie-breaker by missing an easy volley at 5-6 was the momentum changer, he just couldn't recover. And credit Hewitt for staying steady the entire match. Milos is still learning and improving, better luck next time.

Great effort in the last game by Raonic, saving 2 match points on Hewitt's serve, but it turned out to be too little too late. Hewitt takes it 4-6, 6-3, 7-6, 6-3. Raonic was good in stretches but his first-serve percentage was too low and he hit way too many unforced errors. Dropping that third set tie-breaker by missing an easy volley at 5-6 was the momentum changer, he just couldn't recover. And credit Hewitt for staying steady the entire match. Milos is still learning and improving, better luck next time.

I saw this one coming. Raonic didn't impress me at all last match. My grandma agrees!