The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yann Sauve Talk

Hodgson 91

See, here again is the ridiculousness of the 'reputation' system.

I put up a post where I think the order of our prospects are.

I didnt put Hodgson high enough for the mob mentality so I get a minus 3????? :blink:

That is ridiculous.

fourth is not some LOUSY rating. Its not like I put down he was 540th or something.

There is no shame in Cody being fourth. Hes had 3 pro opportunities and has hit a wall . Its his skating really.

Putting negatives to my post are simply for pure SPITE.

How do you figure he's had 3 pro opportunities??

He came to the 2008 pro camp and was the last cut before being returned to junior. Then he had this year's camp where he was injured.

Where is the 3rd pro opprotunity??

He came to the 2008 pro camp and was the last cut before being returned to junior. Then he had this year's camp where he was injured.

I think he means the moose playoffs, where he worked his way up to the top six and went 11GP, 2G, 4A, 6PTS, +4. Clearly he hit a wall... :rolleyes:

What is this wall of which you speak?

How is Sauve any better off than Cody?

Sauve didn't make the team in 2 camps.

He *never* played for the Moose (in the playoffs) when he was called up.

He was cut from the WJHC team last year and wasn't even at their summer camp this year.

Is that the wall you're talking about?

You may have had Cody rated #4 on your list, but you're the #1 douchebag on these boards.

So yeah, I suspect it was half out of spite and half because you're an idiot for rating him so low.

You are actually, for using personal attacks in the first place. :rolleyes:

Always been the weakest form of argument.

By the way, alternate ID boy, its not actually in the rules to give someone a negative for simply disagreeing with their point of view.

go look it up.

Yeah, he went to the 2008 camp and was sent back to junior. He wasnt the last cut and since we are the on subject, provide the source to prove he was the last cut.

Secondly, he was a healthy scratch by arniel right in the end . He was benched in Manitoba. Everyone said it was he was too tired .

this year he was cut and THEN he got he was injured after going to get futher opinions. :rolleyes:

So yeah, ive downgraded him.

I think at this time and moment, hes 4th. It could change so CALM THE FREAK DOWN.

why do you guys have such and innate and immature INTOLERANCE to anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion?

Like you guys are CDCs version of the SS and come to RIP APART anyone who doesnt agree with your opinions? There is no provision in the rules to do that. Nor is it appropriate anyways.

You want everyone's opinion to be the same and furthermore if so YOU get to decide what everyone's opinion is?

Why would you want a CDC like that?

I am glad that this 'reputation' thing is exposing how much of a high school yard clique mentality the place can be .

So is lying, which Ive been guilty of time and time again.

Did you know :

1)I could care less what your opinion is.

2) nor would I care if you fell right off the planet. I never try to talk to you. EVER .

the only reason its happening now is because you insisted on trolling my posts and hammer away at negative attacks.

Now that this has been taken care of, I can go back to pleasantly forgetting the fact you even exist.

I didnt come to you. You came to me. I dont like you. I dont want to know you.

Unlike you, I dont troll peoples posts for the sake of trying to get into arguments like some kind of miserable freak.

This is what you are . A miserable freak who needs to get into arguments right? :unsure:

So, instead, I will do the smart thing. Chuck you over to the mods for trolling and personal insults, and put you on ignore.

Sauve with no points tonight, but he was a +2 rating in a 6-3 win for the Sea Dogs. Man that team is ripping it up this year, 18-4-1 record now. Lets hope for a Memorial Cup run from them this year, that would be great experience for both Anthony and Sauve.

I think Sauve can make the NHL next year possibly. That is how good he is I think.

Did you know :

2) nor would I care if you fell right off the planet. I never try to talk to you. EVER .

the only reason its happening now is because you insisted on trolling my posts and hammer away at negative attacks.

Now that this has been taken care of, I can go back to pleasantly forgetting the fact you even exist.

I didnt come to you. You came to me. I dont like you. I dont want to know you.

Unlike you, I dont troll peoples posts for the sake of trying to get into arguments like some kind of miserable freak.

This is what you are . A miserable freak who needs to get into arguments right? :unsure:

So, instead, I will do the smart thing. Chuck you over to the mods for trolling and personal insults, and put you on ignore.

Really, do you need to do this all over again?

No, I'm just someone who calls a spade a spade when they start flinging falsehoods around just so they can bash a prospect they don't like.

You don't want to respond to my posts? Fine. You've proven, yet again, that you're a coward who can't back up his arguments with logical and coherent statements of truth.

Either step up to the plate or stfu. I think I can speak for all on CDC who read your posts that I hope you just choose to stfu and leave these boards.

Your blatant lying is unwanted and unacceptable.

I think Sauve can make the NHL next year possibly. That is how good he is I think.

From what basis do you make that statement? (An actual question, not an attack)

I would love to see one of our prospect D man make the jump next year so we can trade one of our current ones for a scoring forward.

From what basis do you make that statement? (An actual question, not an attack)

I would love to see one of our prospect D man make the jump next year so we can trade one of our current ones for a scoring forward.

I think he could make the team next year.

NHL size, NHL skating ability and will only cost the team around 875k. I think cause of his salary, he will be given every chance to make the team next year. I think for him it will come down to the same thing as Bourdon, confidence and decision-making.

The question is, who does Sauve bump out of the lineup?

Is he better than Bieksa/Mitchell/Salo/Edler/SOB/Erhoff?

I can't see him beating any of those guys out of a spot.

Maybe SOB as he always seems to be in AV's doghouse.

I just don't see AV picking a d-man who has no pro experience.

He likes guys to play a season or two on the Moose before stepping up to the big club.

why do you guys have such and innate and immature INTOLERANCE to anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion?

You don't say.......

Also, Sauve (just by the stats) looks amazing so far. I hope he makes the World Juniors so I can see him play live.

The question is, who does Sauve bump out of the lineup?

Is he better than Bieksa/Mitchell/Salo/Edler/SOB/Erhoff?

I can't see him beating any of those guys out of a spot.

Maybe SOB as he always seems to be in AV's doghouse.

I just don't see AV picking a d-man who has no pro experience.

He likes guys to play a season or two on the Moose before stepping up to the big club.

Yea on paper that's a pretty solid top 6 for defence, I guess if he blows our minds in training camp we could ship out one of the top 6. I guess Manitoba will be where he's starting.

No, I'm just someone who calls a spade a spade when they start flinging falsehoods around just so they can bash a prospect they don't like.

You don't want to respond to my posts? Fine. You've proven, yet again, that you're a coward who can't back up his arguments with logical and coherent statements of truth.

Either step up to the plate or stfu. I think I can speak for all on CDC who read your posts that I hope you just choose to stfu and leave these boards.

Your blatant lying is unwanted and unacceptable.

I can agree with that. I'm tired of Pinhead directing away from threads, whining about his e-loser status, calling everyone immature, claim they are insulting them and then provide no backup to his arguments.

Please leave and don't come back.

Back to the topic, Sauve has definetely benifitted from having that new coach, instead of the old one, who was terrible aparrently.

I'm actually wondering how good Sauve and Anthony would be now if they never had that coach.

Sauve would be in tough to make the team next year on a full time role, I could see him and Oberg battling it out for the 7th D man spot.

He definately has a shot and I would love for him to make it. I'd say the best way to develop him is to play him with Salo (steady and will teach him) for the first half of the year, and if he's comfortable with the NHL, slide him beside Mitchell (if he re-signs) and they'll act as the shutdown pair for next year. I really hope Sauve succeeds.

Then again, that's probably just because I'm a Canucks fan and I like all of the Canucks' prospects.

He definately has a shot and I would love for him to make it. I'd say the best way to develop him is to play him with Salo (steady and will teach him) for the first half of the year, and if he's comfortable with the NHL, slide him beside Mitchell (if he re-signs) and they'll act as the shutdown pair for next year. I really hope Sauve succeeds.

Then again, that's probably just because I'm a Canucks fan and I like all of the Canucks' prospects.

I enjoyed watching Yann play in the prospects tournament, I found him to be exciting missed the net a bit though. As for him playing with Sami, as long as Sami doesn't teach him how to get injured.

I can agree with that. I'm tired of Pinhead directing away from threads, whining about his e-loser status, calling everyone immature, claim they are insulting them and then provide no backup to his arguments.

Please leave and don't come back.

Back to the topic, Sauve has definetely benifitted from having that new coach, instead of the old one, who was terrible aparrently.

I'm actually wondering how good Sauve and Anthony would be now if they never had that coach.

Sauve would be in tough to make the team next year on a full time role, I could see him and Oberg battling it out for the 7th D man spot.

One might argue that without that old coach we may have never grabbed Anthony since if he played this well last year there was no way he would have fell down where he did.

Archived